FOG! Beamshots inside....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not that light stuff either, this is that "pea soup" stuff. Since I suck at beamshots, I just set my Nikon Coopix3100 to "night landscape" and took the pictures. I had the light about a foot away from the camera, with the beam going somewhat across the view. Aiming at the tree with the tire swing on it which is probably about 35-40ft away.

This is my little creation I made, an L1 head on an E1e body, with a 3.6v 900mah Batterystation batt probably overdriving the UW0K LuxIII just a little. Light works fine though and is a scorcher.
fogshots003bd0.jpg

Next is my L1-R, essentially an L1 with McR20 based KL1 head on it...on high of course.

fogshots002zq2.jpg

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool pics! A couple nights ago it was incredibly foggy where I live and it just happened to be the day that I received my P1D CE. You wouldn't even believe how cool the beam looked. The entire beam flood and all was so intense.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
We had a nice fogy night yesterday and I took some pictures too. Unfortunatelly my camera isn´t any good at night and just two shots came out acceptable:

pc150035tt8.jpg

pc150037wt7.jpg

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, in the first picture the beam shines onto a bush about 40ft away and in the second picture onto a tree (fir) about 60ft away. In both I used a G&P Scorpion R500.

Eric

Last edited: