Just Ordered My First Fenix Flashlight!!

UK Dazzler

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys and Gals!

Just ordered a Fenix LOD Flashlight from 4Sevens (to add to my collection of others!!) and i can't wait for it to arrive! I eventually plan to run it with a 3.7v lithium batt, but i need to order that and a charger for it yet. Does anybody else have any experiences with this light and wish to share them?

Keep up the good work all. This site's bad influence on me will eventually empty my wallet! :grin2:

Take Care

C.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi UK Dazzler

Welcome to CPF

Sounds like you got a nice little AAA to start off your Fenix collection.
Oh yeh and you know about the wallet issues associated with this site :)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Good Choice man !!! And Fenix store is the one you need to deal with !!! ;)

But, Warning, Beachtung, not sure if the 3.6 volts lithium is good for the Fenix LOD health ;)

OR maybe... if you try it is at your own risk, and maybe you need to order one or two others to replace it ;)

Last edited:

UK Dazzler

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the warm reception and advice guys!

Frenchyled said:
Good Choice man !!! And Fenix store is the one you need to deal with !!! ;)

But, Warning, Beachtung, not sure if the 3.6 volts lithium is good for the Fenix LOD health ;)

OR maybe... if you try it is at your own risk, and maybe you need to order one or two others to replace it ;)

Frenchyled I think the LOD is a different beast compared to the LOP range. it has a lux III emitter as oppose to the lux I and it has an input voltage up to 3.7v as oppose to 1.7v of the LOP. I think I would still use the lithium batt with caution though.:) Maybe 4Sevens could add his 2 cents worth on this?

Best Wishes

C.

UK Dazzler

Newly Enlightened
Frenchyled said:
Hmmmmm.. My bad, it seems you're right !!! So now, I need to buy a Fenix LOD with 3W led ;)

Go on my good man... Treat yourself!! You know you want to;)

I havent seen any reviews of this flashlight anywhere unless i'm being completely blind...and stupid, which is a possibility with me. Someone must have one of these, care to share your thoughts?

Also my light has been shipped already....god this man (4sevens) is quick!!

Best Wishes

C.

RobSpook

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I just RECEIVED my first Fenix flashlight! I ordered the Fenix L1T and a L2T body from Elite LED. With a slight mist in the air tonight, this flash is like a laser! It's my first flashlight since buying the Mini-Mag years ago. I am VERY happy with it.