Dedicated to Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
This post is dedicated to my friend Graham.

You guys might not appreciate the amount of self control our friend from Tokyo he has shown these last few days. Must have just been eating him up inside. Or maybe... just maybe, he doesn't care any more. Sniff.

So Graham, my hat is off to you (not that I ever wore one, you understand). I REALLY didn't think you had this kind of self control in you, buddy! - and I would have missed the big moment myself if somebody handn't, just moments ago, brought it up in the "cost of SLS and scouting" thread.
smile.gif

Graham. This post is to you. (I hope we actually get to clink beer glasses together in person one of these days!) *thud*

Good night.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, gosh. I'm blushing here, man. Thanks.

Self control? Me? I'll have to tell the wife that, she'll love it..

Do I still care? You bet! Just been kinda busy lately (work, grumble grumble..)

Mmm, beer, yeah.. I reckon I should try and visit Sepponia next year. What's a good time of year?

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
OK, enough of the warm and fuzzies. I was mostly feeling really good about my relationship with Graham because he just sent me tons of money.
grin.gif

This is the kind of celebration I like. Quick, to the point, then everybody goes home. (But just wait until you see what HE gets in the mail in a couple of days!)

Back to the boards...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Sly Darell--GM will never think to look at Grahams house. So you sending it 1 pece at a time or...?

Saaby

Flashaholic
You'd think in the billyans on dollars spent on the project they'd include a tracking device...

Stoopid engineers
wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
By GM's accounting, that would have added $245,000 to the production cost of the vehicle - or roughly what they're telling us a replacement battery pack would cost. Not.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Gents,

I'm sorry but I will kindly have to ask you to move these off topic comments to an appropriate thread! I don't see how GM's ineptitude relates to a dedication to Graham! And Darell, you should know better! It may be that through the free association of thought, discussions may lead out on tangents but for Graham's sake, a tangent goes on forever. Oh dang! Now I'm getting off your off topic. Shucks, I'd be inclined to self moderate but I'm already too busy................
tongue.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
[in a very apathetic tone of voice] Gee...shame...on...me...I'll have to try harder next time...

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just posting because I can, and it won't be off topic, because the topic is me, so I can't be off topic, because I am me.

Everybody with me now?

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
Don -

Good news! We've set up an official complaint email address for people JUST LIKE YOU. Please send all comments and complaints about my actions on this board to: [email protected]*

Your input will be taken seriously and dealt with in an appropriate manner. Please allow six to eight weeks for a response, as the email traffic to this inbox has been overwhelming.

*note: This seems to be a valid email address, so don't actually use it. Oops.

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Graham:
I'm just posting because I can, and it won't be off topic, because the topic is me, so I can't be off topic, because I am me.

Everybody with me now?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow! Finally your sig line makes sense!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by darell:

*note: This seems to be a valid email address, so don't actually use it. Oops.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Who would set up a REAL email address with that name, I've just gotta send some mail to see who replies
smile.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey!!

I just noticed, Saaby isn't a flashaholic, he's an 'Assistant'

What's with that? Or does everyone already know, and I'm just slow? Well, ok, I'm slow, but tell me anyway..

Graham

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought he'd gone to run Arc while Peter's away on vacation
smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
As Shirley, I jested.
Then I was Frank.
Now I'm confused and you have me frightened!

Can Graham really say whatever he wants? And how do we know it's Graham? It may be a trick Holograham with the real one elsewhere, no matter where he goes! Come to think of it, I have to go 2 too.

BTW, thanks for the complaint line. Will it be handled by the thread fuzz?
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Graham:
I just noticed, Saaby isn't a flashaholic, he's an 'Assistant'
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, poor Saaby. The demotion was not his choice. He now wields the whip for Sasha.

Be afraid.

Gives the phrase "being whipped" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?