1st Fenix

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
Last week I posted a thread about the Fenix E0 vs E1 . I couldn't make up my mind which to get so I placed an order with Fenix-Store for the LOP-SE and it showed up today. Wow impressive little light! It arrived pretty quick considering its the Christmas season. Funny think is I misplaced it within the first 10 minutes of having it. The phone rang and while talking I was walking around and I layed it down somewhere. Took a few minutes to find it.

Not sure I like the clip. Anyone else come up with any other methods of attaching to your keychain?

Now there is still the problem of which to get the E0 or the E1. I believe I will have to placed a order for both of them. If they show up in time I will use one for a Christmas gift.

4sevens, thanks for the quick service.

Steve

EsthetiX

Enlightened
I have an l0p se and e0. The e0 lasts 4 evvvvvvvvvvver i use it all the time because of that. I take my weak aaa's on the brink of death and use them with my e0.

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
Did it already. I was really impressed with my 1st Fenix light so I just placed an order for the E0 and E1.

The only other AAA lights I have is my modified Dorcy and the Solitaire. Its really hard to call the Solitaire a flashlight after playing with the LOP-SE

Steve

EsthetiX

Enlightened
GeoScouter said:
Its really hard to call the Solitaire a flashlight after playing with the LOP-SE

Steve

LOL! Same here. After getting my l0P se i dug out an old solitair for comparison, put anew battery in it and laughed.

Bomo

Newly Enlightened
I had the same problem choosing between the E0 and E1. So I bought the E0, carried it for a while, then bought the E1 and did the same thing. The E0 went to my wife to carry in her bag and I EDC the E1. I find the brighter beam to be more useful and I really like being able to carry it easily on a keychain - but I still keep thinking about the extraordinary runtime on the E0. I just hope this will keep me satisfied until a AA/AAA CREE comes out.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I've had all three for a while now, too, and have taken to carrying the E0 and L0Pse most of the time (and the old Arc on the keyring). Maybe a little overkill, but it's just so easy to pop one in the pocket.

Geoff

Latest posts