dammit, power is out...

VWTim

Enlightened
Mine came back around 5AM. You missed a great CPF GTG last night. We really couldn't have asked for anything better.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Handlobraesing said:
Cow-valley sinks into darkness
...and the flashaholics rejoice! We had a blast last night (I know I did). The faces on the other people in the building after seeing VWTim's "Maglite" ;) were priceless. I'm sure I'll get questions from them...

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got hit too; power's still out. My house is fine, but I was up most of the night running a saw and a winch, getting trees off houses and out of roads. Fun stuff!

Gotta love diesel generators.

:buddies:

Bullzeyebill said:
Second what Goeff said. Get out the lights.

Bill

Well flashlights don't circulate Freon in my freezer and it doesn't make my TV work either. So, I ended up losing all my ice cream.

Illum

Flashaholic
Handlobraesing said:
Well flashlights don't circulate Freon in my freezer and it doesn't make my TV work either. So, I ended up losing all my ice cream.

oh....that's a problem:ohgeez:

I was wondering why your angry the power is out when the rest of us flashaholics have to open the circuit breaker just to get some blackout around here...

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
greenLED said:
The faces on the other people in the building after seeing VWTim's "Maglite" ;) were priceless. I'm sure I'll get questions from them...

Not to hijack this thread, but please tell us more about that Maglite! :popcorn:

VWTim

Enlightened
PhotonWrangler said:
Not to hijack this thread, but please tell us more about that Maglite! :popcorn:

It's a variation of a Mag100. 3D mag, using one of AWR's hotdriver to run a 62138 bulb (100 watt at spec) off of 12 CBP1650's. Puts out ~2800 lumens.