• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit >SOLD<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have got to sacrifice something to pay for some new purchases and a couple more customs from Milky.

This is a M360 in a 2C mag host that has been HAIII coated by Mirage Man
6xSWOH LUX I at approx 60 lumens each. Driven at approx 350 ma each on high
6xMcr16 reflectors
UCL Lens
Lanyard attachment
Fully regulated
over 2 hours runtime and over 300 lumens with 2x18650 batts with a flat runtime and practically
No HEAT.
ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS via the n-flex user interface.
check info on this thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/126093

p1010012lv6.jpg

p1010014qk6.jpg

Steal it for $295.00>HOLIDAY SPECIAL $235.00 PP and shipped priority in usa.
I'll take it gets priority.

Last edited:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host FOR SALE

:bumpit:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I cant believe no one is interested in this Fine light! :huh2:

Maybe the cree craze??

360 lumens
flat regulated runtime
no heat
Mil spec HAIII
Adjustable levels

Its not all bad if it doesnt sell.
I'll pay for another Milky Mod somehow. :)

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light bxstylez.

No trades at this time though. thanks

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is truly a work of art by a premier modder. I own one of these beauties and it is very bright and the adjustable levels via the N-Flex is simply great. The bonus is that it runs on 18650s so guilt free lumens all the way. Very good price on this means that someone will get a terrrific deal. Cheers.

jtice

Flashaholic

Is that one of Milkys boards?
I thought that he didnt have the multi stage ones ready yet?

Nice light at any rate !

~John

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

Its a milky modified n-flex. :naughty:
jtice said:
Is that one of Milkys boards?
I thought that he didnt have the multi stage ones ready yet?

Nice light at any rate !

~John

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Free bump! :)

FWIW, this is a very nice light. I actually had thoughts about trying to talk Russ into allowing me to keep this one, but my builder ethics kept me from doing that. :D

Strictly speaking, this isn't the Project-M multi-brightness board... but it IS an nFlex programmed to run the emitters at M360 drive levels. The emitters themselves are connected in 3 parallel strings of 2 emitters each, with Vf of all emitters matched as closely as possible. In layman's terms, this means the light should run nicely on a power source with at least 7.2V... so 2x18650 is fine, 3x123 is fine, 4x123 is fine... heck, 4xRCR123 is probably fine, too, though I would suggest checking the TaskLED website to make sure it doesn't exceed the nFlex maximum input voltage!

This is a really nice light... even the host is nice, with the usual Mirage_Man HA3 grooved treatment. I don't think you could build this light yourself for much less than it's selling for here, fully assembled. Somebody is gonna be very happy! :naughty:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host FOR SALE$$$DROP

Price Drop

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host FOR SALE$$$DROP

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit: :grin2: :naughty: :whistle: :whistle:
Great Light
Great Price
360 lumens for 2 hours!!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SPECIA

New Holiday Price !! :huh:

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SP

:takeit:

Please PM me your PP info.

Happy New Year everyone! :wave:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SPECIA

OceanView, good snag on a great light! Enjoy.

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SP

fnmag said:
OceanView, good snag on a great light! Enjoy.

Thank you, fnmag. This is my first custom/high end light, so I'm excited. Also my first foray into the rechargeable Li-ion world.

By the way, I'll ask Russtang this as well, but since you own an M360, too, which brand of 18650's have you used succesfully in this light? Since I don't have any Li-ion cells yet, I just want to make sure that I buy a brand that will fit/work in this light. I was thinking of buying AW's protected 18650's. Thanks again for your encouragement. :thumbsup:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent, Oceanview.

I have the AW protected 18650 that I used in this light. I used the little magnet on the ends also. I have also used 2x18500.
You can go to taskled.com for the instructions on how to use the n-flex programming. :)

OceanView

Enlightened

:paypal:

OceanView

Enlightened

russtang said:
I have the AW protected 18650 that I used in this light. I used the little magnet on the ends also. I have also used 2x18500. :)

Sorry, newb Li-ion question here, but by "ends," I assume that you mean one magnet between the two cells and one magnet on the positive end of the cell nearest the head? Thanks for the info!

Hmmm, little magnets...I wasn't really expecting that. Now AW's upcoming protected C cells are sounding better to me, although a pricier option, than 18650's. I plan on actually carrying the light for walks at night, so banging the light against something and moving a magnet enough to short a cell makes me a little nervous. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid by what I've read about magnets and shorts? :shrug: