• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: all gone!!

fasteddie

Enlightened
Time to make room and raise some funds for home repairs. Up for sale are these lights, all in mint or brand new condition.

flashlights1.jpg

In front: Katokichi KI-T, carried a few times, but I'd still call it mint condition. HA Natural finish, mismatch in color was typical for this light. Serial number 031US. Not sure what led it has but its bright and white for a CR2 light. $525 SOLD.

In back, left to right:

McLux III ti. TY0J. carried but in mint condition. (I always put plastic film over the lens to protect it) Still on second battery since I received it from McGizmo. Green tritium in tail lanyard hole. $600 WITHDRAWN

McLux III ti. TY0J. Safe queen, never carried, only turned on to test it. $600 SOLD

McLux III ti PD. TY0J. Safe queen, never carried, only turned on to test it. Green tritium in piston. $625 SOLD

(not shown) McLux III ti PD. TY0J. Carried a few times, near mint. Green tritium in piston. I did start to polish it but havent finished, so most of head and clip are polished, body as new. $610 Offer pending plus backup from Jemab

McLux III PD. TY0J. Black polished new style ti clip, green tritium in piston, ti bezel. Mint condition. carried once or twice but still on original battery. Original non ti bezel included if I can find it. $Reduced to $225 Sold

HD45's. Two XX1T, one WW0T available. All mint condition, never carried or used. One handle has a couple scratches on the end. All sold or withdrawn.

(not shown) KatokichiKI-LE. Shelf queen, Never carried or used, so I'd call it mint condition. Serial number 006, Body marked "United Edition" and "RK&MJ". HA Natural, great match. Lowered to $575. No pic now, but can do a quick scan or pic at your request, however first unconditional "I'll take it" gets the light. SOLD

Please ask any questions in advance. I accept paypal, MO or check. I ship when my bank verifies that the MO or check is good. Paypal is ok, but I ask that we split the fees if CC or outside US. I'll include shipping, USPS Priority Mail in the US, but not insurance. If you want a different form of shipping (I like Fedx), you just pay the additional amount. I cannot take responsibility for the shipment after it leaves my hands. International shipping, you'll have pay the additional cost of shipping. I think I covered it all. email me direct with any questions: ed at alpern.net or PM me here. First unconditional "I'll take it" prevails.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mclux PD, ti, ti PD, HD45 xx1t/ww0s, KI-T

Thanks for the tempting trade offer, but I'm in cash raising mode. Very tempting though.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

So the "X" bins are cheaper than the "W" bin?

Mac

aggiejason

Newly Enlightened

:wow: Holy mother of god!! Those are niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!:grin2: Time for a 4th mortgage on the double wide!! :drunk:

Last edited:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

wow,!!! all of these are still here? free bump , and im broke as well.

fasteddie

Enlightened

new years bump, price reduction, and KI added.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mclux PD, ti, ti PD, HD45 xx1t/ww0s, KI-LE

The ti PD is gone. Thanks Toxic. I also have a used ti PD if anyone is interested. "used" means its been carried 6 or 7 times. I started to polish it, but haven't finished the work. The clip and most of the head are polished, the body is untouched. No abuse, dings or scratches, just not a shelf queen. $610

Last edited: