Does anybody know about this Brinkmann?

LED BriCK

Enlightened
I can't remember what it's called, but it's powered by 3 AAA's (possibly AA's, can't recall) in a battery holder and has 3 diodes behind lenses. There's another model which looks identical but has 9 diodes (one behind a lens and 8 on the periphery). Neither is very impressive as far as brightness, but it has a rather attractive (IMO) slightly brassy colored metal body and a metal tail clicky and feels very solid in the hand. I've never seen them mentioned anywhere here or on FLR or the LEDmuseum, or even on the Brinkmann website, but I see them in every Wal Mart and Target. This was the light that rekindled my addiction.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know it's name,but I have that Brinkmann 3-LED 3AAA model....looks cool, but don't care for its not so stellar output.

LED BriCK

Enlightened
Agreed. The funny thing is, though, that when my father saw it, he went on and on about how bright it was. I ended up getting him the 9 LED model for Christmas last year and he still talks about it! He couldn't believe my Q3 with RCR123 and Jetbeam with 14500. A few months ago I gave him my Dorcy Super 1 Watt CR123. He's not a flashaholic, but he does get alot of enjoyment out of cool stuff. Anyway, the Brinkmann will probably always be one of my favorites for sentimental reasons. Actually, a search for info on this light is how I found this place!

HowieG

Newly Enlightened
I've had one for a while. It's nicely made, kind of like the way maglights are made but the output is not very good. I keep it on my night table because the limited output keeps things dim enough to not wake up my wife. You get what you pay for and I only paid about $15 for this.

Save your money and buy an inexpensive Fenix.

Latest posts