the coolest light fan tshirt ever

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok aint sure if the cafe is where to place this since its a tshirt and lights but ya have to admit it is pretty cool
http://www.flashwear.com/ click the t equalizer link.man i am amazed at seeing this just now on tv

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
That is pretty cool, Raggie. I've seen that T-qualizer as well as an Electroluminescent clock t-shirt over at thinkgeek.com. I've yet to see either of these in person yet. They're very eye-catching.

I noticed that the instructions require that the shirts be hand-washed.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
ok aint sure if the cafe is where to place this since its a tshirt and lights but ya have to admit it is pretty cool
http://www.flashwear.com/ click the t equalizer link.man i am amazed at seeing this just now on tv

Sweet! :rock:
I wondered when someone was going to make something like that.
There have been several other electroluminescent shirts showing up here and there.
But this one definitely stands out as a must have for parties and some nightclubs. :thumbsup:

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
I got the T-qualizer shirt from a gift exchange with some friends. Yes its way cool and works pretty well. It runs off 4AAA batteries. The battery pack is removable and goes in an inside pocket on the lower left side of the shirt.

PhotonWrangler: Hand washing isn't the only way to go. The shirt label also recommends dry cleaning.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
FrogsInWinter said:
I got the T-qualizer shirt from a gift exchange with some friends. Yes its way cool and works pretty well. It runs off 4AAA batteries. The battery pack is removable and goes in an inside pocket on the lower left side of the shirt.

PhotonWrangler: Hand washing isn't the only way to go. The shirt label also recommends dry cleaning.

How fragile is the actual display assembly? Does it withstand normal day to day wearing?

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
So far I've only worn the shirt for a few hours during the gift exchange. The display seems fairly durable and is very flat. If you have the battery pack switched "Off" there's nothing to otherwise indicate that its anything but another t-shirt.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like the right season for a Xmas tree shirt. Wait till the shopping centers get onto this and all the poor shop assistants have to wear them.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clock shirt is cool and geek to the mac. Just a shame they do not sell them in a 4 x or baseball hat. Heck, I would sett le for a badge.

You can bet if i owned a record store all employees would wear the shirt with the eq on it.

sniper

Enlightened
raggie33 said:

Hey, Raggie: Where have you been? Great to see you back!:)