• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Thanks!: Ti XR19-C

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for for sale: My almost just as I received it Ti XR19-C. The X-mas gift I've been looking for for my girlfriend just landed literally in my lap and I've got to move something to make the cash. I haven't had time to get super attached to this and obviously the Woman is worth more to me than a flashlight. :ohgeez: Brainwashed! I've barely used this beauty and it's got maybe 10 minutes of light on it.

I don't think that anyone has let one go yet, for good reason, but I figure it's got to be worth a Ti-PD so let's call it:

Sold! Thanks! $625.00 CONUS. I prefer MO but can accept PP only if the buyer forks the 3% fee. No trades!

(That being said: if this doesn't sell in a day or so it's off the market. And it's back in my pocket. It's got to be for X-mas. And no, I'm not telling anyone what I found, since my dearest has been known to look around online to try to find me...)

Last edited:

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Ti XR19-C

good luck! if only I hadn't maxxed out my paypal....

Last edited:

Fringe

Enlightened

One more for this one. Sorry you have to sell this. I thought this light would be nice, but I had no idea I would like it as much as I do.

This is a good deal.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoops. Forgot I had listed this one! All's well since I went ahead and got the gift but I still need the cash. So! Let's give this guy a healthy price drop:

Price: $525.00 CONUS. I prefer MO but can accept PP only if the buyer forks the 3% fee. (I'm also looking for a Titanium McLux Twisty, that I would trade straight up for.)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

bmstrong said:
Whoops. Forgot I had listed this one! All's well since I went ahead and got the gift but I still need the cash. So! Let's give this guy a healthy price drop:

Price: $525.00 CONUS. I prefer MO but can accept PP only if the buyer forks the 3% fee. (I'm also looking for a Titanium McLux Twisty, that I would trade straight up for.)
This wont last long, folks IMO this light is WELL worth this price! :goodjob:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has a couple bites but still available.

(I'm really open to finding a Titanium McLux Twisty, as well...)