Inova 2AAA Radiant LED flashlight at fry's (norcal) 7.99 Good deal?

Newuser01

Enlightened
I really don't know much about these lights but its listed $12.99. This 7.99 price is atleast good in Norcal but may be nationwide. Check your local ads for it. Norcal AD.
Item # 1781629.

Please let me know if this is a good light for the price?
=================
Decription from the web.
Inova R3A-T BLACK AAA Radiant AAA Flashlight with Longlife LED
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Inova:[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]FRYS.com #: 4781629[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]This is the smallest of the new line and uses 2 AAA batteries (included). Outstanding durability and performance
==================
Here is the CPF review rating it about same as RR 2 AAA.

Seems like a good light for present or even backup to your fancy lights such as Cree!!!

Happyholidays!!! To all.

Noob
decemberforetoldry9.jpg

PS. I do not work for webfry or brickfry.:grin2:
[/font]

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Well, Flashlightreviews.com gave it 4 stars.

My own personal experience (I own one of these) is that the tailcap switch is so soft that it is easy to inadvertently turn on (big issue if you plan to keep it in a pocket or bag) and it seems quite large for a 2AAA light (minor issue I think, it is still quite compact overall). But if those do not concern you then I think it is a good light. Build quality feels quite good and it produces a very useable amount of light for close to mid-range spotting.

frasera

Newly Enlightened
basically thats all its worth, its basically obsolete with all the 1watt+ stuff coming out. money better spent on a nicer flashlight if possible.

CyByte

Newly Enlightened
One of my co workers had one of these lights. My Inova X5 gave off more usable light. It wasn't really good enough to spot much with and to narrow for a lot of applications we used it for.

I don't know how good his batteries were with it, but I was not impressed.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was not impressed,very blue tint.Lots of plastic.I would reccommend to save your money.

bitslammer

Enlightened
As stated before the very soft tail switch will come on if you even look at it too hard. It's a light that isn't suited for pockets, bags or packs which leaves it little use.