Sky Lumen        

Thread: LOST FENIX L1P then found

Enlightened

Mpr LOST FENIX L1P then found

It all started fri when my sister in law lost her keys in my front yard she says she needs a flashlight so out comes my fenix L1p.Finds her keys ask how much light costs I tell her she rolls her eyes,so much for that ,I go to look for the light later can not find it anywhere well work around the house all weekend. Go to change laundry around there it is in the washer it still works. Long story you might find fun.

Default Re: LOST FENIX L1P then found

A good light can take a little bath now and then. I washed my Arc AAA once.

Geoff

I lost my L1P MONTHS ago and still miss it. Sure I've got an L2P, the new P1D CE, and a few other interesting lights, but I still miss my L1P. It was sitting on the end table for a month or so, a very handy place to have it, but I suspected my teenage daughter was fiddling with it because everytime I would go to pick it up the tailcap was loose, and I saw her with it once. I'm pretty sure it's lost in the depths of the couch. Oh well. I should probably pick up another while they are still on clearance at 4sev's store....

Quote Originally Posted by speederino
    I lost my L1P MONTHS ago and still miss it. Sure I've got an L2P, the new P1D CE, and a few other interesting lights, but I still miss my L1P. It was sitting on the end table for a month or so, a very handy place to have it, but I suspected my teenage daughter was fiddling with it because everytime I would go to pick it up the tailcap was loose, and I saw her with it once. I'm pretty sure it's lost in the depths of the couch. Oh well. I should probably pick up another while they are still on clearance at 4sev's store....
    Not sure if I understand this right. You think the light is lost in the couch so you'll go buy a new one? Did you try pulling up the cushons yet or where you afraid the wormhole would suck you in as well?

Well, I've searched as far down as I can reach, but if it is in fact in the couch, I suspect it has fallen down into the bottom of the frame. Short of picking it up and shaking it (haha), I guess I'm down to cutting the fabric on the bottom of the couch and feeling around. Don't really feel like doing that either, but MAYBE someday it will turn up. In any case, I don't really need to replace it because I've got some other nice lights, but I just miss it!!

My CR2 Ion got dipped in plum sauce (not my fault). So I then had to rinse it off. No probs, nice and dry inside and works like a charm.
    Concept

Flashaholic

I just lost my l0p se! Yay!

Flashaholic

Well, I've searched as far down as I can reach, but if it is in fact in the couch, I suspect it has fallen down into the bottom of the frame. Short of picking it up and shaking it (haha), I guess I'm down to cutting the fabric on the bottom of the couch and feeling around. Don't really feel like doing that either, but MAYBE someday it will turn up. In any case, I don't really need to replace it because I've got some other nice lights, but I just miss it!!

You're kidding, right ?
    I would rip this couch apart to find my flashlight. Man has to have some priorities in life and no couch will stand between me and my flashlight !
    Are you sure you're flashaholic?
    Last edited by wojtek_pl; 12-18-2006 at 04:23 AM.
    Regards
    Wojtek

Flashaholic
    I may not know where I am, but I'm not lost

Short of picking it up and shaking it (haha)
    !
    Why not? I have flipped the couch over before and it's not hard for one man to pick up one end of the couch and shake it. I'd wait until no one was home and see what I could do with it.
    Another day, Another disaster.
    Another day, Another delight.

Yes waiting till no one is home is good to stop the ridicule!

I mean how can you explain it when your wife comes home, walks through the door see's the dog barking at you whilst you've got the couch upside down shaking it vigorously, and at the same time with your head under it to see if your flashlight falls out. You look at her starteled face and say "What ?"
    Concept