• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: MAG85 FOUND!

Colorado Fatboy

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a MAG85 kit or complete. Would also consider something that just needs a part or two to finish. Really looking for something that uses a 3D body also.

PM me if you have anything I might be interested in.

Thanks!

FOUND ONE! Thanks to all who replied.

Last edited:

fleegs

Enlightened
Re: WTB: MAG85 kit or complete

FYI- Light Edge (www.light-edge.com) has them for sale. Not sure if you are looking for price or just to have one. Click on the "Super Mag" on the left side of the web page. I have never done business with them.

Good luck,
rob

Colorado Fatboy

Newly Enlightened

Bern said:
PM sent with offer

Bern, I tried to reply to your PM but it said you have exceeded your quota and cannot accept any messages.

Thanks but I will pass on your offer.

Rob

Colorado Fatboy

Newly Enlightened

fleegs said:
FYI- Light Edge (www.light-edge.com) has them for sale. Not sure if you are looking for price or just to have one. Click on the "Super Mag" on the left side of the web page. I have never done business with them.

Good luck,
rob

I tried them a few times but they allways seem to be out of stock. Kind of looking for a good deal too!

Thanks, Rob

nzgunnie

Enlightened

You should try Mad Maxabeam, he often has them for sale on here, I got one off him about a 6 weeks ago and I am very pleased, he does very good work.

creampuff

Newly Enlightened

+1 on the recommendation for Madmaxabeam. I purchased the Mag85 with the welded battery pack. The charger comes with magnetic leads, so it makes recharging a breeze.

Bern

Newly Enlightened

Cleared the box...no problem