Automotive Season Decorations?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since growing up, Ive always seen large trucks, some school busses, etc with a reef and bow on the front radiator area. Well, I now have that on my mercedes benz.

Anyone else decorate your car?

alaskawolf

Enlightened
cobb said:
Since growing up, Ive always seen large trucks, some school busses, etc with a reef and bow on the front radiator area. Well, I now have that on my mercedes benz.

Anyone else decorate your car?

lol my mom borrowed my Mercedes and did that too :laughing: and now she put a red bow on my Lexus too :awman:

WNG

Enlightened
I have a set of blue LED tire valve stem caps. They turn on at night when they detect motion. Xmas lights for the wheels. :)

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a truck sitting on the sidewalk of walmart and was going to just do the bow thing on the hood orminet, then I saw some small reefs. I decided what the heck, I had a 100 pack of zip ties, I could easily attach it to my grill.

Amazing how many people at work has seen it and seen to also celebrate Christmas. Now a days most business are afraid to say much holiday related stuff and just dont decorate for fear of offending anyone.

Then again, not too many folks drive a classic benz where I work either around all those young people. As long as they will pay me tripple over time, I will stay there. Nothing like making as much in a week as I use to in a month around people I like, an environment with a lot of energy.

skillet

Enlightened
I mount a yard decoration plastic snowman in the back of my Chevy 1500 pickup on top of a milk crate and ratchet strap him in. I light it up with a power inverter. Ive done this for years and get a lot of looks at night in town. I get a lot of comments in the day as well because I service office equipment and I visit a lot of different places everyday.. This year we have been moving into a new place and I have not gotten him in yet. I have had several people ask me where "frosty" is..... I guess I'll have to get on that this week... I'll see if I can get a pic posted..

Gordon aka:skillet