aftermath

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
front11.jpg

bilde.jpg

kitchen1.jpg

laser1.jpg

the laser sould work when the cable is repaired and cleaned, the crystal and pump diode escaped water damage :) , but the scanning mirror, very corrorded

Last edited:

KuoH

Newly Enlightened
Looks like maybe he was working on a personal Star Wars Defense Initiative, probably because of nosey neighbors, and got a little carried away.

KuoH

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
The fire orginated in the totaly envolved home, they blame there refgerator but the the fire investergator belived otherwise, they blive it was an un attended candle on a counter top, the home owner was very drunk but did lose two dogs and as you can see my place was totaled, and that night looted, there is a thread in the hid area about my stolen maxa beam. I am trying to recover and feel humor helps, maby that why i posted the pics, I was not home when it happened otherwise a chared buick would be there as well, my home was lot 4 with the jeep infront, it now has no bumper and melted trim but still runs fine,
To even add more to the fun I have been with out a job for a year now, so that high power laser just may have a new target, I forgot the thread when me and a member from china worked on it, but when thats rebuilt...hmmmmm
"insert evil grin here"

Last edited:

drizzle

Enlightened
I'm so sorry to hear that! The looting upsets me more even though the fire cost you more.

I hope everything works out for you.

dyyys1

Enlightened
Gosh, I'm very sorry about what happened. At least you are ok. I think I speak for all of CPF when I say that if you need anything just let us know and we will help in any way we can.