M4 on Enterprise tonight

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone else see Enterprise, on UPN tonight? Yoshi (not our Yoshi...wrong gender) was useing a SF M4 with a homade looking sleeve in the middle with some buttons. I guess it made it look more futureistic. TX

SFR

Newly Enlightened
Is that the one where Yoshi is crawling on her back and accidentally slips out of her uniform?
shocked.gif

aso

Enlightened
As a trekker I would like to point out the error of your ways. It's Hoshi.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess that could depend on your tense....Or maybe your gender.....Or maybe not???
icon3.gif
TX

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I deffinately like the Vulcan in this series. She is SOOOOOOO much better than Spock. TX
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it wasn't for that "shirt slip off", I would have continued to "miss" her because of The Vulcan or "7of9 part two" as I call her!

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, Trekker vs. Trekkie, there is a difference.

Trekkers enjoy the show and the story.

Trekkies believe it was filmed on location.
grin.gif
yellowlaugh.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
WAIT!!! Stupid brain!

I did tape and see this episode. However it was "part 2" and the last two weeks were new stuff??? I still think it is something from last season.

In any case... I forgot 7 of 9... she truly was very nearly as Hot as the Sun! I was thinking T'pal the Vulcan (who ain't TOO shabby herself!). Anyway I saw Hoshi with the light and where she truly did lose her shirt!

DAMN! If I had to choose between 7 and Hoshi... man I don't know! But the nod goes to Hoshi for her innocence and CUTENESS!!!!

Byron Walter

Enlightened
I noticed the M4 during the first season. They probably have a small team of assistants just to change the batteries. You know that those M4's certainly must get hot but that T'Gal, T'Pal, T'Pol ..or whatever.. gets me hotter than a M6 with the HOLA. Now they have the 'good sense' to have her wear a body-hugging outfit but it would be heeps better if it was Lycra rather than dingy cushion fabric stuff.

Byron

Light-Headed

Enlightened
How come nobody is mentioning the episodes where they have to go into the little decontamination room after visiting a planet and scrub each other down. It's kind of like a little sauna room where they are wearing almost nothing and are nice and sweaty. T'Pol looks flat out amazing in there. And Hoshi doesn't look bad either.
grin.gif
BAM!!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Agreed on the decon room.

On a purely body standpoint T'pol wins hands down.

But Hoshi is so cute and vulnerable... I just want to eat her up!

I think the parts played as Archer, T'Pol, Trip, Hoshi, and the doc are perfectly cast. Weapons Officer Reed is a bit too winey and wimpy I think.

Was anyone a fan of Max on Dark Angel????

Light-Headed

Enlightened
You are correct, Hoshi is a cutie. And I agree totally on the casting being about perfect in this series. I'm not quite sure why yet, but this is possibly my favorite series of the bunch. I like the story lines, the cast, the fact that it starts at the beginning of the journey into the galaxy. Just very cool all the way around.

Reed is the one with the dark hair, right? He does come across as a bit wimpy, but when he was skewered in the leg by that mine on the hull of the ship, he did speak his mind pretty clearly that he thinks the captian runs too easy of a ship and doesn't demand enough discipline.

And, I'm totally heterosexual by the way, but that sucker is ripped up. He makes me want to go to the gym more often and get in that kind of shape.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Light-Headed:
How come nobody is mentioning the episodes where they have to go into the little decontamination room after visiting a planet and scrub each other down. It's kind of like a little sauna room where they are wearing almost nothing and are nice and sweaty. T'Pol looks flat out amazing in there. And Hoshi doesn't look bad either.
grin.gif
BAM!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If we keep this up, we may have to RATE this thread. I would rate it as HOT. TX (Kirk never looked this good)

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now these ladies aren't that great. I mean if you took the tight uniforms off, what would you have.......
shocked.gif
icon15.gif
shocked.gif
icon14.gif
TX