• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- FireFly 3. **SOLD**

Freedom1955

Enlightened
I have for sale my seldom used edc FF3. I will include 1 RCR123a (I believe it is NON- protected type).
There is not a mark or a scratch on it that I can see. In the picture there apears to be a mark on the head but there is not one. It must be a reflection or something.

Asking $160.00.

Shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insured, Conus (USA) only. I can not be responsible for lost or damaged items.

I accept PayPal Balance CASH TRANSFERS (no Credit Card payments) to my personal PayPal account

Please PM me for correct PayPal address.

The first person to say "I'll take it" without changes gets it before any PM's I receive.

img0907gw5.jpg

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- FireFly 3.

Can I be the back-up, in case hell freezes over and Marnav1 decides not to take this cuse he likes me so much and will be willing let me have this cuse im a good CPFER and I always pay promptly and im so good and ......

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: FS- FireFly 3.

Cuso said:
Can I be the back-up, in case hell freezes over and Marnav1 decides not to take this cuse he likes me so much and will be willing let me have this cuse im a good CPFER and I always pay promptly and im so good and ......

:lolsign:

Ya gotta give the man credit for trying... =)

- FITP