On this day, counting blessings and giving thanks

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
on this day especially I want to count my blessings and thank everyone for their support of the past year.

One year ago today my wife was taken to the hospital where she spent the next 6 days, getting out on Xmas eve. She was septic, and very near death, with poisoning of the blood from a port-o-cath operation and her cancer weakened system. I quite honesty thought she would not make it, or what I would do without her I had no idea.

A lot of prayers later, and a lot of cancer treatments, she is home, well, cancer free, and nothing else truly matters. We were blessed beyond belief, beyond the expectations of her doctors, and I wish to thank all who helped, with a kind word or prayer.

Thank you all for your kind support, I thank you all. Please hold the ones you love and count those blessings, they are the true gifts of this season.

TorchMan

Enlightened
Glad to hear that! Hopes, best wishes and prayers that things continue to go well.

I have been counting my blessings and loved ones. Your words about them being gifts resonate. Nothing is more precious.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad to see things worked out so nicely for you. It's great to hear of these positive outcomes, as there is so much bad news these days. God bless you both and have a very merry and thankful Christmas!

Latest posts