BOO! *Eeek*

Light-Headed

Enlightened
She does have that mean, ruthless look to her.
grin.gif

Yeah....right.....like anybodys gonna believe that one.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell: Well, I do hope you carved out that pumpkin (not Kyra, mind you!), and stuck an Arc AAA in there to light it up.

Kyra is a real cutie...Miss America 2020???

Saaby

Flashaholic
Meanwhile temperatures in Utah plunged and I found myself hunting for my wool coat...

Darell

Flashaholic
I actually lit my pumpkins with LEDs this year. What a booger to photograph them though. I have some shots, but they pretty much stink. The things LOOKED cool though. I lit the insides with ambient red (filed the domes off a bunch of red 5mm) and fired the eyes with amber.

Darell

Flashaholic
You're too kind, LEDagent! Oh... and wise beyond your years.

I know parents are annoying this way - and I can't help myself. After reading your comment I stopped everything I was doing so I could down load and post this picture from tonight.

kiss.jpg

She's a kiss you see.

It just doesn't get any cuter than that. Least I don't think so. Unique, hand-made costume too.
smile.gif
The only real sad part was having to lop off her legs at the knees. But sacrifices have to be made!

If you'd like to see a glass of beer being attacked by a kiss, I can do that too...

Light-Headed

Enlightened
It annoys me when parents think that just because it's their kid, then it has to be the cutest one ever. Fortunately for darell, I think she just might be the cutest one ever.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

How do you keep from squeezing her cheeks every 5 seconds?

Darell

Flashaholic
Yeah, it annoys me too. What are these other parents thinking, anyway?

The answer to your question, though, is that I don't keep myself from squeezing her! It is, in fact, humanly impossible to keep from squeezing her constantly.

yclo

Flashaholic*
Well, yeah that too...
rolleyes.gif

But it just so happens that Hershey's is one of my favorite chocolates, and that is a very nice costume! Congratulations for the person who made it for doing such a great job!

Darell

Flashaholic
Well because I have ZERO self-control, I'll even tell you that she won an award from my wife's work party. There were about fifty kids in her age group. Papa is so proud.

award.jpg

Can you guys even imagine how this thing lit up at night? It was awesome to hit it with a Luxeon at night.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

One Halloween night long ago, my sister made me a costume to go trick or treating in;
are you old enough to remember that toothpaste jingle; "You'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent"? -- well, I was dressed as where "all the yellow went.." Yellow clothes, yellow face, get the picture? This was the island of Manhattan circa '62, needless to say, I was robbed at knife point of my treats, and the Unicef money I had collected, hey, I deserved it.
..been trying to recapture my cool ever since..
cool.gif
bluesigh.gif
icon3.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell,

Y'know - I really would like to place a first vote to have Kyra elected as the CPF Poster Girl. She is hands-down the cutest Hershey's Kiss I've ever seen!

Is that an Arc-AAA in her hand?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well darell, that certainly is cute, but i am rather dissapointed in you, next year she must go as an arc aaa or ls.