A must for your tactical BOB

gorn

Enlightened
With all the high speed tactical guys here I thought I would post this must have tool for your bail out bag.

naa-gladius-side.jpg

naa-gladius.jpg

The quick release flashlight mount allows the revolver to function perfectly.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes, I am teasing the "tactical" guys.

Happy Holidays from the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

gorn

Enlightened
Sigman said:
Those are "sweet" little guns aren't they?! I've got the .22 magnum version.

I had one of the first ones sold in the area and like a fool traded it away. I was at the local gun shop and saw this little beast and just had to get it. Despite the huge kick it has for it's size I really like them. I just wish the .22 short version were still legal in California. I'd love to get one of those.

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Can i get one in .50BMG ? (Friends dont let friends carry mouse guns)

gorn

Enlightened
Outrider said:
Can i get one in .50BMG ? (Friends dont let friends carry mouse guns)

.50BMG? that would be an E ticket ride to fire in a derringer. I had a .3030 cal. 2 shot American Derringer years ago. I bought it for reasons I still can't figure out. In the owners manual it said that even though it was an over under 2 shot derringer it was unsafe to load both barrels at one time. The reason they gave for that is that "it is unsafe to have a loaded firearm flying through the air after firing the first shot".

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
What! No laser?

I have an NAA .22 LR with a broken hammer spring and the .22 Mag vers which is so misaligned cyl-to-barrel that it unpleasant to shoot. I'd return the sucker, but would have to go through a complete reregi$tration here in the PRC. My house was tagged again the night before last, and it's depressing that I need another 5 years here before I can retire to a "free" state!

Larry