found out my xmas gift

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i wasnt naughty concept
Christoefor i been around just chillin ty for wb

KingSmono

Enlightened
Hey raggie! I have the same mp3 player. It's amazing! Here's a few things that might be of use to you:

- The only negative thing about this mp3 player is that it is VERY prone to scratching!! (mostly micro-scratches... but still very annoying on your brand new mp3 player!) There are a few threads on this issue over at the creative-labs forums. To combat this, I purchased and installed an Invisible Shield. I highly recommend this. It doesn't add any to the size, nor detract from the looks of the ZVM. It's pretty much *invisible*! I might add that you don't need to put the "shield" over the middle-scrolling part, as that part doesn't tend to scratch.

-From reading your other posts, here's something I know you'd be in to. :) This link is a guide on how to Convert a DVD to an XviD AVI. It's really easy to do! I set up my computer to do 4 or 5 movies, and to shut-down automatically when they're done. Then I let it do its thing while I'm gone!

Enjoy your new mp3 player ragz, and good to see you around here again!! Welcome back!

-Allen

KingSmono

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
yeah scratches scare me for a while ill make me a pouch

Well be careful, whatever you do... I have the black one, so I think scratches show up more easily. But, from what I've read, even wiping the front with a cloth, can put the micro-scratches all over the face! I'm not sure why they used such a sensitive material on the front side of the ZVM. :shrug:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Back!!!
wink2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty for the wb.well i got it but im kinda afraid to use it cause its hardrive based i wanna use it manily for my walks but i walk real fast