• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE: DRACO (chrome)SOLD

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale a little tiny chrome Draco, perfect condition. This is a GREAT little light but I bought it on impulse
grinser2.gif
and I don't really need it so.....

Chrome (AA6061)
FluPic (burst, user, low)
2 batteries included, no charger.

$140 shipped,SOLD USPS priority.
PayPal only please.
PM with questions.
I can't post a picture at this time.
First I'll take it........

Thanks for looking.
smile.gif

Last edited:

pcmike

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: DRACO (chrome)

Not sure if you remember reading this or not in the DRACO Payment thread:

"* Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell/trade/donate it. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit. This policy is utilized to weed out carpetbagger."

It's about half way down in the first post: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1539166&postcount=1

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: DRACO (chrome) SALE PENDING

modamag,

Do you still want the Draco? It's been almost 24 hours and I haven't heard from you. Please let me know, I need to move this light.

Thanks

Weylan

Enlightened

modamag was busy the 21st so may not have had a chance to read CPF. You should send a reminder PM.

myk

Enlightened

pcmike said:
Not sure if you remember reading this or not in the DRACO Payment thread:

"* Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell/trade/donate it. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit. This policy is utilized to weed out carpetbagger."

It's about half way down in the first post: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1539166&postcount=1

Even though I would have followed that guideline - as if I had a draco i'd keep it forever - especially one of the new cree ones - I'm not sure how legally binding it is. Especially since the first time a * is used in the thread is
* indicate optional | additional component

and then lower it says:
* Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell/trade/donate it. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit. This policy is utilized to weed out carpetbagger.

It could be construed that the purchasing condition (*'d) would be a * optional | additional component

IANAL, but read a lot of fine print =)