My other interest...

BladeZealot

Enlightened
I like Custom Knives...

these are the logo's of three very good friends... I take commitment to my friends quite seriously.

Mayo, Burke, and Blackwood...

:D

Image006.jpg

Last edited:

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Hi guys.

Thanks Tigerhawk.:)

I allowed my 16 year old son to decorate my monitor, he said he used markers. My laptop died recently, so I'm back to the desktop.

I'll get a few shots of my carry knives later today and post them this evening. That will consist of a few Burke's, a couple Mayo's, and a Blackwood.

You can follow the link in my sigline to Customknivesandguns.com and search using my screenname to see a few pics, but you'll have to register first.

EDIT: I found a few pics.
photo credits:
Prototype [Stellite] Pimp {neck knife} Jim Burke
lefty Mayo MOA TNT [Stellite] hawkbill-Keith Morgan
Blackwood [S30V] Curr-Neil Blackwood
lefty Burke [S30V] mini Resurrection-Jim Burke

Pimp201.jpg

MOA20by20keith20anew.jpg

curranew.jpg

my20mini20res.jpg

Last edited:

Arkayne

Enlightened
Wow nice collection there! I have a question though, are you trained to use them?

I never wanted to carry a knife, except for my swiss army, until I was trained to defend against one or learned to use it properly. Sure, anyone can just swing one around but I'm talking about the 'art' of knife fighting. I've been training in Krav Maga and we are starting to touch on knife defense.

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Arkayne,

Thanks. :)

Trained????

I can cut a steak or a cardboard box with the best of 'em!!:)

You assume I carry knives for self defense. Dangerous assumption. I am however, happy for you, if this is what you choose to carry a knife for.

Me...I like a good ole' .45

Alex,

The maker, Jim Burke did that for me. He calls it "barbed wire". :) and Thanks:D

edit: I just received a 25th Anniversary model from Mayo. I'll try for some pics this weekend. It's a lefty too...and serial number one :D

here's a pic of a Burke Mini Extractor Jim gave me the other day. Jim did the leather {rare for Jim to make a leather sheath, the sheath is dual carry, I'll get the other knife from Jim at some point} and my bud Robert Brown{also photo credit} did the horizontal-carry kydex belt rig for me.

lightsandsheaths009.jpg

Last edited: