FT-01XSE with CREE XR-E P4 LED, got it

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened
Hello,

my English is to bad to give a long discribtion, but i´ve got it and she is wonderful. T3,Kroma, and my new P1D CE are a lot behind the brightness. Every compare I have seen till now is true, outstanding bright with 2 CR123.

And yes, there is the dark ring (against a white wall) as well and no it dont disturb me. The finish is like dont want to lay it away again, the nice grey colour like titanium. From my view only the black clip looks cheaper than the flashlight has to have one.

It comes in a nice box with the well known lanyard with glowing pig. The price of 85,- € is the highlight for this nice torch.

Best Regards
Rainer

Last edited:

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
Thanks for the evaluation Rainer, and welcome to CPF! Now I'm even more excited about mine that's probably still a week out. And for whatever it's worth, your English is sure a lot better than my German!

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your English is fine. Don't even worry about it.

Do you know what kind of screws are used to attach the clip? Do you think it will be easy to take off?

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened
thank you for friendly answers. The screws are unknown for me, looking like triangle and i think it will be easy to take the clip away and put a really nice one on it from stainless or titan if i could get one.

I am sorry to have no beamshots but as far as I know JonBurly posted some in Dealers Corner. To give you exactly the information I use this is the Link to my dealer.

Since I wrote firts post I am waiting for darkness to go out with it. Every compare inside against the walls makes me really blind.

Best Regards Rainer

Chao

Enlightened
Thanks for this first user's report, I wish mine has been shipped from JSB and can be arrived before Christmas, but Jon seems very busy now.

speederino

Enlightened
I love google.

I went to google and typed "85 euros in dollars".

85 Euros = 111.73 U.S. dollars.

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
RainerWahnsinn said:
Hello,

my English is to bad to give a long discribtion, but i´ve got it and she is wonderful. T3,Kroma, and my new P1D CE are a lot behind the brightness. Every compare I have seen till now is true, outstanding bright with 2 CR123.

And yes, there is the dark ring (against a white wall) as well and no it dont disturb me. The finish is like dont want to lay it away again, the nice grey colour like titanium. From my view only the black clip looks cheaper than the flashlight has to have one.

It comes in a nice box with the well known lanyard with glowing pig. The price of 85,- € is the highlight for this nice torch.

Best Regards
Rainer

go here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/145482