Top Stryker

hawkchucker

Newly Enlightened
Any info on these would be appreciated. They seem to be at a good price at online stores, but have not used any. Especially interested in the Led 1 wat compact.

remoc8116

Newly Enlightened
Best light for the money behind Fenix IMO, Great construction and i have beat on mine and it will not die.....I retired a surefire for this and it has held up better than my SF

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any info on these would be appreciated. They seem to be at a good price at online stores, but have not used any. Especially interested in the Led 1 wat compact.

Marduke must have missed this or got tired of it lol

Just do a search for it, there are many results.

Don't search google, use the search feature at the top of the page. It only searched CPF.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're just a straight forward, basic light. They've got thick walls and are very durable. No bells and whistles and nothing to go wrong (I'm talking about the incans, btw.). They are compatible with Surefire's P series lamp assemblies. I'm not familiar with their LED lights, however. I see the one you're interested in is only 35 lumens and a 1 cells light. That's not very bright and is probably an old Luxeon 1. For the money, you could probably do a bit better than that, IMO.

Latest posts