Anyone Else having Firefox 2.0 problems?

Sarratt

Enlightened
I ''upgraded" as prompted and now certain pages are Not Found. But if I click refresh several times it seems to suddenly Find the site.

I almost always delay upgrading but I sadly trusted Firefox:ohgeez:

Or is it just me?

Any advice appreciated.

S

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I upgraded to 1.5.0.9 and waiting a bit before I go to 2.0 until after the holidays. :huh2:

Stormdrane

Enlightened
I do occasionally get 'page not found' errors, but they show up if refreshed. It is a bit annoying, but I'm sure they'll get it fixed.

Kinnza

Enlightened
I upgraded yesterday night and didnt notice that problem, and i was surfing a lot today. The only problem is it changed my personal configuration, so i need to do it again.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have that problem but also when I reload pages they twitch up and down a couple of times. Also it won't remember my button arrangements for Google from one session to the next. I just started using it so it's all new to me.

-LT

Sarratt

Enlightened
Ok .... thanks for the feedback

I think it's just a small bug in the program thats exacerbated at time by ISP volume (or sum-such-gobbly-dygook)

Btw Lunal Tic .... that 'jumping up and down" is Firefox blocking web popups I think. You can adjust your settings to "show blocked sites " in Options.

Sarratt

Enlightened
I'd advise not upgrading Meeshu --- unless you're having problems .

It's harder to go back than advance.

(sheesh ..hmmm... who said that ?)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive been haveing the same issue was driveing me batty since i didnt think it was a firefox issue i thought it was my isp or router or something

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to problem with error"page can not be found". check your security setting and privacy settings. You might have set security too high that it block out those web sites.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had upgraded to Firefox 2.0, but had problems with it hanging frequently, so I down graded back to 1.5.0.8... I just upgraded again to 2.0.0.1 yesterday, and so far, it's been performing flawlessly.

I'd advice you to go back to Firefox 1.5.0.9 if that was working fine before, and wait for yet another update to Firefox 2.0 before doing the upgrade. You can download Firefox 1.5.0.9 here.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I haven't experienced any of the problems posted above, (yet?) but it went into a mode of automatically tabbing stuff at the top of my screen. That was a setting and easily corrected. :shrug:

Larry