My first Cree XR-E

LITEDISORDER

Newly Enlightened
I just got my first of three Cree XR-E lights today after waiting so long. (IT DOES'T WORK) nothing- nota- zip. It is one of the modded L1Ps. I am so sad! I love all of my other Fenix lights. ( L1T - P1 - CR2 ION ) Just one of those things I guess. Others are shipped and I am still waiting. They are P1D and ORB RAW Damascas. Maybe I'll be happy tomorrow?

martonic

Enlightened
LITEDISORDER said:
I just got my first of three Cree XR-E lights today after waiting so long. (IT DOES'T WORK) nothing- nota- zip. It is one of the modded L1Ps. I am so sad!
awman.gif

LITEDISORDER said:
I love all of my other Fenix lights. ( L1T - P1 - CR2 ION ) Just one of those things I guess. Others are shipped and I am still waiting. They are P1D and ORB RAW Damascas. Maybe I'll be happy tomorrow?
au.gif
Good vibes!

Sarratt

Enlightened
:awman:

Sheesh , sorry for that.

Hope you can make it all work out in the end though.

But still,,,, I can almost feel your dissapointment,.. if that helps any.

.......... but .... cheer up!! Brighter days ahead eh ?

:naughty:

LITEDISORDER

Newly Enlightened
Yea, Dave jumped right on it and said he would send me another one right away.I asked him if when I ship the L1P back, could I send my CR2 ION with It to have it Cree XR-e modded . I'm hopeing he will do the mod guickly for my trouble. (Maybe not but worth a try) I'll pay for the mod of course.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix does not make the CR2 Ion or have any affiliation with the CR2 Ion whatsoever, it's manufactured by Photons International (www.photonsintl.com), entirely designed, manufactured, and assembled within the United States.

Fenix-Store does sell them, but that's a dealer entirely independent of the Fenix Company - similarly, the Pineapples, and various other lights and parts available there are not necessarily made by Fenix in China.

Just FYI. ;)

LITEDISORDER

Newly Enlightened
Yea, when I ordered the Raw Damascas they told me at least two weeks.I said that I had to have one ASAP. Its funny -(MORE MONEY) I got it shipped the next day. I'm very happy.

LITEDISORDER

Newly Enlightened
Well, I got my second Cree XR-E today and it works. It's the P1D (SO HAPPY) I sent the L1P Cree back today on found not only the P1D but also the Sten 7 I've been waiting for,for so long. The P1D is a very nice light. It blows away my P1. It is even brighter than my ORB RAW. I cant wait to see my new RAW Damascus Cree XR-E. I guess I'll have to wait till I get back from Colorado, leaveing monday and won't be back till sunday. ORB and new L1P Cree should be here by the time I get back. I hope they come out with new stuff early next year ( HA HA ). Thanks for listening to my crying but every thing is OK now. GOD BLESS ALL CHARLIE