led bulbs for Christmas lights

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can get replacement led bulbs for the Walmart "Holiday Time" branded lights from China? My local Walmart sells the strings, but not replacements leds. I'm looking for replacemnts from the 60 count teardrop light set. UPC on the box is 2820897730. After trying to get the regular lights I put up every year to work, I got so frustrated that I threw them all away and bought all led Christmas lights. My only complaint is that for lights that are not supposed to burn out and last longer than incan. bulbs, I have about 8 led's that have gone out in the first 48 hours of use.

Thanks for your help!!

hizzo3

Newly Enlightened
sad but funny. just curious were they in any way esd protected? if not, that is most likely the cause.... come storage time, i suggest you store them in an esd pink bag or something.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have come up with a solution. Instead of trying to find replacement led's for the ones that went out, I'm just going to buy a couple of extra strings when they go on sale after Christmas and use them for spares.

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas!!