INOVA CHEEP !!!

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very frustrated. My Costco doesn't have them yet, if ever. They are in the computer and listed as new but that's as close as I can get to them.

dmz

Enlightened
Does any costco in the S.F., CA. bay area carry them?

MBeam

Newly Enlightened
I picked one up at the Northridge Ca. Costco earlier this week, they were just about all gone.

ychang

Newly Enlightened
There are plenty in Fairfax, VA Costco store. The price is $22.99 plus tax.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up! For once there may be advantage to living in NJ. If the one by me does not have them, I can easily drive to Bridgewater.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to the costco on Rowland in Nov. but they didn't have any.. It's just as well, I don't want to start buying those lithium batteries, anyway.

xm_8

Banned
How is it that the Concord costco has them in stock but the costco computer system shows zero in stock?

Does the Oakland, Redwood City, or Mountain View costco's have them in stoc

duffman

Newly Enlightened
HTML:
<s>none in san leandro, california costco...</s>

they had a huge display... but then one week later, it was placed with the other flashlights... not many left!

Last edited:

NAW

Enlightened
I saw the Inova X02 at my Costco on New Years Eve. I was playing with some of them as the packaging allows you to turn it on and and off. :)

oregon

Enlightened
Wilsonville, Oregon Costco has em. They are located on the left in the back by the tools on the end of an isle. I saw this same light at REI for $60 today.

oregon