MURPHY'S OTHER LAWS

Norm

Retired Administrator
MURPHY'S OTHER LAWS

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Just remember ... If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.

The shin bone is a device for finding furniture.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Have a Merry Christmas. :party:
Norm

Starlight

Enlightened
Cohen's theorem: The more time you spend on reporting what you are doing, the less time you have to actually do anything. Stability is reached when you spend all your time reporting on the nothing that you are doing.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always forget something or am doing something wrong. When I realize sometimes that I haven't forgotten aything, or things are going all right, I have to stop and wonder what I've missed before it gets too out of hand.

munkybiz_9881

Enlightened
"People who dont have the time to do things right always find time to do things twice"

My personal favorite.........