Commadore 64 gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a gif I wanted to use at work. It was on someone's signature line. It say's about the same thing as Light-Headed's signature but it has allot more animation. If you see it, would you let me know where it is so I can ask them if I can use it. I don't know much about gifs, so if this is a strange request please disregard or take the opportunity to make fun of me.

Thanks

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this it:

fd0c6ca5.gif

It was posted by Bart in the "Go Fly A Kite" thread.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
x-ray-

bingo!

Bart-

Thank you sir.

Light-Headed-

Yours snuck up on me. Very cool. The folks I'm going to use this on might not catch it. But if I can use it as well, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bart-

I published this thread to Word and inadvertently clicked on your spectrum bar. I like the voice of this planet's most famous computer! I've heard that some of the modders found this computer in some of their "travels" and have it up and running again. Is your rainbow link on purpose or are their machines "talking" to our machines?

If someone feels like letting me know a little more about gifs I would appreciate it.

So far I've learned to look at the properties and find more gifs at say, Image Station. At home I use Outlook Express. At work I use Outlook. I can copy them and send them to work but at work I can't copy them at all. I'm leery about copying them because I don't like people taking my amateurish command buttons from my ACCESS programs without asking. I would think that in many cases people that build these gifs might not want them used. A case in point would be Mr. Bulk's (If ya'll haven't heard, he's a "traveler" {admitted by him in the 'Space Needle' thread}] trademark gif.

I had not paid much attention to gifs but some of the CPF members have some very expressive creations. I have a weird theory about the written word. The written word is lyrics without music. It is important to be careful with words that don't include intonation. Smiley faces and gifs quickly let the reader know the intent of the statement.

I would like to eventually build a gif using my brother's company logo so he can insert it at the end of his e-mails.

Any tech help would be nice.

Any examples of gifs you like might be fun.

Thanks again fellers.

Gandalf

Enlightened
Originally posted by Light-Headed:
So.......you're saying you don't like my signature line?
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I *really* cracked up when *I* first saw it, and it's still good for a chuckle.

The one with the graphics is very clever, and very funny, but yours is more subtle; like a good pun, verses a straight joke, maybe(?). What do I know, though.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Icebreak:
Bart-

I published this thread to Word and inadvertently clicked on your spectrum bar. I like the voice of this planet's most famous computer! I've heard that some of the modders found this computer in some of their "travels" and have it up and running again. Is your rainbow link on purpose or are their machines "talking" to our machines?

Any examples of gifs you like might be fun.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL, this one is, but who knows where Hal has friends, and what they are...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

ps, check your pm.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it. Thanks. Can we say detail? Wow.
Originally posted by Bart.:
LOL, this one is, but who knows where Hal has friends, and what they are...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">For the record I know who and what HAL's friends are. They are Mod-I-Fi-Ers.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it. Very nice.

To clarify, I received a pm.

Shut-up darell.

Thanks Bart. Had to listen to HAL again. Your prism bar applies to almost everything in the Modification forum.