get anything good in your stocking?

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
well as all of you know today is Christmas. i woke up to a pretty good stocking this morning, of cors i got the usuale chocolates, but then i saw somthing in the bottum of my stocking i pulled it out and it is an Inova X1. my frist impersion WOW this thing is bright and it feels realy tough. so i was wondering did any of you get somthing good?

by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
It's not here yet... but I get a whole bunch of rain!!!

ilovetherainfl1.jpg

I love the rain...
grinser2.gif

rugbymatt

Enlightened
In my family it is the stockings that are most highly prized. They always contain the best gifts. Mine included a Strider Pt and a Fenx LOP amongst other cool stuff.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
No flashlights but other EDC stuff

Boker Plus WharCom Folder (credit card sized 1/4" 7mm thick folding knife)
Fisher Space Pen (for Leatherman Holster)
A Clockwork Orange DVD (holiday film the entire family will love!)

My siblings send cash so I have enough to buy stuff... like a Maha C9000 battery analyer and 16 Sanyo Eneloops!

swampgator

Enlightened
allthatwhichis said:
It's not here yet... but I get a whole bunch of rain!!!

I love the rain...

It stormed up here (Gainesville) all night. Been raining fairly steady all morning, just starting to slack off.

As for Christmas: Nothing really useful. Did get a new CD/MP3 player for the truck though. And a $50 gift cert. to Tractor Supply.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got some Lipton black teas, a great smelling coffee cake candle, and the family tradition of a handful of scratch-off tickets. I actually won $5 on one, woot!

Zephyr

Enlightened
I got a PS3 for Christmas from my sister! She's so cool! I also got a Nuvi GPS from my girlfriend. She's awesome! But I think I'm returning the PS3 though. So many bugs in the system that I kinda don't wanna deal with for now :(. Nonetheless, these are presents I don't deserve but blessed to have! :). Merry Christmas to all!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Neighbor from across the road knew how to fix my water pump. He talked me through it and voila! I'm the Hero! (the toilets flush and everything!)

We don't put up stockings, so nothing good in mine. (goes without saying eh?)

I did get an Old Navy Fleece pullover and a Dilbert desk calander.

As for lights, I'll just have to get by Lowes and/or Home Depot in the next day or two!

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Only thing I got in my stocking is my foot...

But yesterday when I exchanged presents with my girlfriend I got a book, a stuffed hippo and a Spiderfire (ok, the message that a Spiderfire is on its way to me). I got her the X-Men 3 DVD and a 20 euro book voucher. I know you americans probably won't believe it, but we doubled the budget for christmasgifts this year.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a harassment lawsuit from an alcohilic drug addict (not my ho; he has been hospitalized many times for toxic pyschosis) billionaire trying to take my house and property involving a dispute with my brother his ex partner..--! yaay!......

but that's OK because I also got an Outback MX-60 solar array controller to replace my 11 year old controller; (a box that just turns off and on with a mercury switch..) the Outback has mppt and takes up to over 100 volts input so spent two days rewiring my array from 12 volts to 48 and wow! I watched he readouts; kilowatt hours, watts, amps, all displayed -- as the sun came up this morning -- it took off -- 650 watts -- wow it never went that high before and the sun wasn't even that bright..I know this must be boring for non-solar p. people so suffice to say I got an increase in electric power with a $500 investment that would have taken $1500 in solar panels to duplicate otherwise..

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
I got a Bat House for Christmas! How cool is that? It holds like 200 bats! :rock:

Natural misquito control here.... :naughty:
PSM_ i bet your wife was cussing trying to keep all them bats in your stocking:laughing::lolsign:.

is it cold where you live? dont bats need warm places in the winter? please tell us how they turn out.