Get any lights for Christmas?

wmirag

Enlightened
Santa gave me a wonderful new U2. He even went so far as to win me a Luxeon Lottery! My new U2 is extremely white with only a small and quite mild doughnut hole - a real detail oriented guy, that Old Saint Nick!

W.

speederino

Enlightened
Santa in the form of a USPS mail carrier delivered a shiny titanium CR2 Ion XR-E yesterday. Woot!

onlinewarlord

Newly Enlightened
The wife got me a shiny new SF 9AN Commander kit. Unlike a majority of my lights, the 9AN will immediately enter "active duty" and will not stay in its currently pristine condition for long.

Merry Christmas folks.

qarawol

Enlightened
This is what I got...

Here we have a Flashlight sporting a SW02 Tail Cap attached to a Surefire Z3 Body. The tail cap enhances the rubber grip rings and the body lines that the Z3 displays. Unique step down cuts on the body and two flats really make this a work of art. Continuing up the flashlight to the business end, it is topped off with a well sought after 3" Black Turbo Head using a HA OD adapter. In it contains three primary 123 cells driving a XX0T LED Tower module from Arc Mania.

THIS BABY IS A BEAUTY! One must see it live, to appreciate its lumen power. I call it... "Surefire Z3 on Steroids!"

Z3_on_Steroids.jpg

This will be one of my weekend carries using a lanyard around my neck or when I make some type of holster or clip for belt carry.

p.s. Mrs. Santa gave me the funds to complete this masterpiece.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Njoy...

Last edited:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
My christmas present to myself was the infamous "Red Dragon" built by Icarus. It is a 1.5D Mag body with a custom fluted tri-lux head housing 3 LuxV stars driven by the HV-Nflex w/ 6 RCR123 batteries in a custom fivemega holder. Fully regulated, and fully custom....a true work of art!! Thanks again Regentag :grin2:

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOunds like my U2...

When I first signed up here I though the "Donut" was my bright spot in the middle!!!

Ahhh...so much has changed since then... Me broke but ohhh so enlightened :)

Merry X-mas all CPF'ers....and to all... a *Bright* Night :p

wmirag said:
Santa gave me a wonderful new U2. He even went so far

as to win me a Luxeon Lottery! My new U2 is extremely white with only a small and quite mild doughnut hole - a real detail oriented guy, that Old Saint Nick!

W.

pfmedic

Newly Enlightened
I bought myself a CR123 tube for my MKII BK from Emilio. They didnt have black available in these for the longest time. I expect it to be here mid-january... but its still a Christmas present in my eyes. :grin2:

redcar

Enlightened
I got a Gladius and Maglight 3-AA LED!

The Mag was MUCH brighter than I expected. I need to go back and read some of the threads on this one. Love the Gladius (I got it a bit early!). Mrs. redcar got a Christmas bonus and has graciously offered to buy me another flashlight! Sorry guys, her sister is already married.:grin2:

Redd

Vickers

Enlightened
River Rock 2AAA
Inova X1
Mag 3D LED
MiniMag 3AA LED

So far I'm having the most fun with the River Rock...that little thing is a throw monster.

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
As far as lights I got:

- a Nuwai 1 watt headlamp

- a 12 LED 370nm UV 1AA light w/ UV goggles

- a Cree X-RE modded L1P

Sweet!

Hope everyone got great lights this holiday season.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i got a inova X1 for christmas and we have yet to open the gifts and i know there ia another one in there.

and i got some $$$ from my grandma and my Dad so i will be perchusing a surefire M2

greenLED

Flashaholic
jch79 very kindly sent me a PT Eos. :thanks: :bow: I've already attached it to my bike helmet, and it'll see nightly duty for my commute from now on. I may be one of the only people who like the NX-05, but I may give in and swap the optic for a reflector. Who knows, maybe an XR-E may make it in there at some point? ;)

Mrs. greenLED, conspired closely with JSB (thanks Jon!) and got me PT Apex Pro - I never saw that one coming.

I went from no headlamp to having 2 excellent pieces of engineering! I'm set in the lighting department now.

:santa:

LOBOLUMENS

Newly Enlightened
Check out what the wife got me for Christmas....

*6D Maglite w/ white LED Flash Cap to mount on the end.
*4D Limited Edition Jade Maglite
*3D Limited Edition Midnight Blue Maglite
*2D Limited Edition Dark Green Maglite
*2D Copper Maglite
*Pila GL4 w/ 550 lumen lamp assembly and led tailcap (I gave in and opened it
up last week... I know, I know, but I knew what it was and couldn't wait!)
*Huntlight FT01PJ-XR*E CREE edition (Has not arrived yet but she ordered it
from JSBURLY so it will be here!)
*Luxeon K2 led drop in module (which I put in the 4D Jade Maglite)
*4 sets of Pelican Hi/Lo bulbs to begin some Mag mods! (they were in my
stocking)

My first act of business was to throw batteries in the 6D Mag, temporarily replace the stock bulb with a Pelican Lo bulb (once I get the new reflectors & lenses then we'll go for the hi bulb!) and place the Flash Cap on the end.....I LOVE IT!!!!!

I then put the K2 LED drop in module in the 4D Mag and...... beautiful!

MY WIFE ROCKS!!!! All of this and she cooks, cleans, and looks like Eva Longoria! Sometimes I don't know why I even leave the house.

LOBOLUMENS

Newly Enlightened
Oh, how could I have forgotten? She also got me the Vector 20 million candlepower spotlight which is currently charging on the floor behind me. It takes like two weeks to charge the d*** thing so I'll get to play with it in 07'.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a Fixit brand 3MCP spotlight, and can't wait to compare it the Radio Shack 1MCP spotlight they clearanced awhile ago.