What happened to SFBB, PK, Surefire...???

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may be an old topic..but here it goes.

I joined the Surefure Bulliten Board, back when it was directly linked to the Sufire webpage. I didn't post or lurk too often there, but when i did it was to seek for specific Surefire related answers. It must have been a good 3-4 months since the last time i posted, then when i finally checked the old link, they said they were moving and i that i needed to register another name and password at a new site. I never knew why the old site was put down, and a new, independant board was put up in its place.

Also, PK's site is down, it's been down for quite some time...and i never really knew why.

Just recently, Ken J. Good has been posting here with a detached vibe/sense from the Surefire company. THe reason i say this is because of his previous post in the general flashlight forum. See here: Ken J. Good

Anyway, in that post, Ken said this: Some of you may already know, I was the founder of the SureFire Institute, the tactical training division for SureFire LLC. The former staff of the SureFire Institute has formed a company, Strategos Intl. Am i reading into this too much, or am i right to have a feeling towards this? Why would the staff form another company to design new lights?

I just have a feeling that Surefire is going through some changes. Some have voiced there concerns on this matter too. What's going on with Surefire?