A place where a flashlight is pointless!!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Don't click unless you have broadband or time
A BRIGHT place

and that's one of the darker places
smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
WOW - Spectacular!

Does anyone remember when the "wacko theorists" were claiming that there were pictures of demons, death, ghosts, etc. in the ice cubes that were in the liquor ads? This sort of reminds me of that. I see all sorts of things in this. (Don't get your eyes too close to the screen - OUCH!)

BTW, I couldn't find Waldo, are you sure he's in that picture?
grin.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Sigman:
WOW - Spectacular!

Does anyone remember when the "wacko theorists" were claiming that there were pictures of demons, death, ghosts, etc. in the ice cubes that were in the liquor ads? This sort of reminds me of that. I see all sorts of things in this. (Don't get your eyes too close to the screen - OUCH!)

BTW, I couldn't find Waldo, are you sure he's in that picture?
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There WERE subliminial pictures and text in ads, particularly Liquor and Cigarette ads.

I am at work so I can't spend all day on this, but, look here:

http://www.subliminalworld.com/BIBSUBL.HTM

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
a place where a flashlight is pointless!!?????

there is noplace where a flashlight is pointless, even if it is only to...err...um...uh...there just isn't!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
BuddTX - Thanks for that link! I've always been interested in stuff like that. What you can do to direct or misdirect someone's way of looking at something, marketing & presentation (and it's not just in commercial advertising) is a true science! Folks don't take the time to realize what is happening...Ho, Hum...they see it, absorb it, and on their merry way. It applies to sooooo many aspects of our lives today!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Rothrandir:
a place where a flashlight is pointless!!?????

there is noplace where a flashlight is pointless, even if it is only to...err...um...uh...there just isn't!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ya what he said!
shocked.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Good job Wits' End. You scooped CNN on this. I like the first line:
By Richard Stenger
CNN
Monday, November 18, 2002 Posted: 2:49 PM EST (1949 GMT)
(CNN) -- Resembling the work of Vincent Van Gogh, the most detailed images of the sun ever exhibit masterful golden swirls and bizarre dark clouds.
Link