Need New Auction Action?

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of items (mostly imports?) start out at 1 U.S. Dollar and No Reserve.

Also saw one of a kind items-like on Ebay..some good prices on SHORT auctions..old clocks, some as short as 3 minutes in duration.
shocked.gif

Another examples were 24 spiral compact fluorescent lightbulbs (equivalent 90 Watt) going for around $32.-last time I checked.
Also "Navy Seals" knife sets, tools, flashlights, batteries, watches, R/C racing toys etc.

-As always, watch out for some of the shipping rates.

This new site operates 24 hours a day, and has a 15 day money back guarantee, they say.......
www.bidz.com

*I'm not affiliated with them.

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Hmmmm....not too sure how much I trust this sight. I clicked on thier link for "Extremely Expensive" items. It took me to a page of cheap looking jewelry and watches. The first one on the list was titled:

Shimmering .72ctw Genuine Diamond and Natural Ruby 10K Solid Gold Necklace **Buy now price $1080.00**

It had a picture of the item along with a "close up" picture of the $1080.00 price tag hanging from the chain. (sheesh.....talk about cheesy...let alone obviously misleading).

Needless to say, it didn't sell for the $1080.00 price. It went for $67 instead.
rolleyes.gif

If it looks fishy, and smells fishy, it's a pretty safe bet it is fishy. But....that's just my opinion on one small part of this website. Please form your own.

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
I looked into one of the major contributers (for knives, anyway) to the Bidz.com products.

It looks to me like they (5 star deal) is a wholesaler of knives (brand name knock-offs, mostly) of questionable quality. Cute for decoration and such, likely useless and/or dangerous for real use.

Since the shipping they charge for these knives is $15+, and they're prolly just trying to clear out their warehouse, I think the site is legit. I'd use PayPal though.

--Scrimmy