Any user from europe?

makar

Enlightened
Are there any users from europe in here?
I'd also like to know if there are some good online shops that sell surefire in europe. Or did you purchase your sf from the us-shops? Isn't the postage and the tax expensive?
To Germans. Where do you buy your sf? Is there a forum like this in german?
Marc

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
I do not know of any forum like this in German, I'm afraid. My best guess would be the www.messerforum.net. There are some subforums relatet to survival/gadgets/ect. (beware: it is offline from today until the end of next week for maintanance AND if you somewhat interested in knives, it is HIGHLY ADDICITVE).
For shopping SureFire in Germany I could only recommend www.ph-import.com (which is the general distributor). To my best knowledge there are no cheaper shops around in Germany.
Buying over the pond will not be that easy anymore since SureFire permitted their US-Dealers to ship to customers outside the US.
Hope I could helb you a bit,
Holger

<EDIT> artar was faster
icon15.gif

makar

Enlightened
www.globetrotter.com seems to be a wrong adress. It leads to a software firm. Do you mean Globetrotter.de? I can't find any surefire in their online shop.
thanks for your help. I'll take a look at the sells in the messerforum.
Greets marc

artar

Enlightened
hi marc,

you are right. there are no sf at globetrotter.de but other good lights.

i would first ask herr filbinger at www.helpi.com for surefire prices. last year i got my SF E2 HA for 30% less than ph-import.com.

makar

Enlightened
ok thanks you for the tip.
Any idea where to buy a used surefire in germany? ebay sems to me a rather expensive way toget a used surefire. And firms selling new models at ebay are more expensive than ph-import.com

greetings marc