Looks like Saddam will be hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

St8kout

Newly Enlightened
An Iraqi judge has rejected Saddam Hussein's appeal and ruled that the former dictator must hang within 30 days. The execution may be controversial, but hundreds of Iraqis want to pull the gallows lever.

...But hundreds of Iraqis have inquired about the hangman's job. The adviser, Bassam al-Husseiny, told the US network ABC News that he received about eight to 10 phone calls a day -- and 20 to 30 e-mails -- by Iraqis who wanted to execute Saddam. The candidates came from all three of the country's major religions and from all walks of life, he said -- from high-level government officials to "the tea boy."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1978780,00.html

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love the title of your thread , good thinking. i am glad that the ****** is finaly getting what he diserves. and i love that they are not puting it off for years like the do here in America.

thanks us all know

munkybiz_9881

Enlightened
They should televise it, Hang him with an American Flag, and a sign on his chest saying,"Next Up-Bin Laden"

What a waste of a perfectly good American Flag!!!

MHO

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Sorry, but I think this is a very hot and emotional topic and the thread has already started on an aggressive direction. I do not think it is wise to let this continue in our family forum CPF and would like you to continue the debate down in the Underground.
Thank you.
bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts