Maxtorch        

Thread: Photo Fenix L0D Natural

Default Photo Fenix L0D Natural

Since there is no image on the fenix (store) site : The finish has a very slight green shade to it, I think the camera brings the green out more.

With the battery shown, you really do have to turn it tight to engage the power - haven't tried any other brands yet.

Default Re: Photo Fenix L0D Natural

I like it! Getting a P1D CE soon, sort of wanted natural but it looks dull gray on site pics. which I'm not too keen on, so might just get black. Anyone who has one know different? Would really like it in Ti or highly polished alu.

Flashaholic

Looks nice. If the finish is darker/greener than previous Fenixes, that means it's also thicker/tougher. Definitely a step in the right direction. Another step would be offering all of their lights in natural!
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Martini
    Looks nice. If the finish is darker/greener than previous Fenixes, that means it's also thicker/tougher. Definitely a step in the right direction. Another step would be offering all of their lights in natural!
    Got a natural L0D today! The finish is only slightly darker/greener than the E0 I already have. Pictures available on Internet tends to make it more dark than it is actually! By the way! It's a great light!

Default New pictures of L0D Natural

Next to an E0 to compare the anodizing tint. Here are the pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/picasawildchild/L0DNatural

Edit: Added a picture of it next to an Arc AAA-P, again to compare anodizing color!
    Last edited by WildChild; 01-20-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Removed... Admin move created double post...
    Last edited by WildChild; 01-19-2007 at 12:35 PM.

By the way, mine has a very yellowish tint. It's very cool to see the beam match the anodizing color!

The L0D looks thicker than I thought, maybe too thick for a keychain light. Hmmm, wonder if its head will fit on the E0 body.

Quote Originally Posted by Zest
    The L0D looks thicker than I thought, maybe too thick for a keychain light. Hmmm, wonder if its head will fit on the E0 body.
    It seems it fits on it! I think 4sevens tried. Before I put my Arc AAA-P back on my keychain, I had a L0P and I didn't find it too fat for it. The size difference is really small. I just put back my Arc AAA-P on it because I've been in a L0P/L0P-SE/L0D Black/L0D Natural exchange in the last 3 months! :P