Photo Fenix L0D Natural

mpc

Newly Enlightened
Since there is no image on the fenix (store) site : The finish has a very slight green shade to it, I think the camera brings the green out more.

With the battery shown, you really do have to turn it tight to engage the power - haven't tried any other brands yet.
Fenixl0d_vs_Clone.jpg

jockohomo

Newly Enlightened
I like it! Getting a P1D CE soon, sort of wanted natural but it looks dull gray on site pics. which I'm not too keen on, so might just get black. Anyone who has one know different? Would really like it in Ti or highly polished alu.

Martini

Enlightened
Looks nice. If the finish is darker/greener than previous Fenixes, that means it's also thicker/tougher. Definitely a step in the right direction. Another step would be offering all of their lights in natural!

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
Martini said:
Looks nice. If the finish is darker/greener than previous Fenixes, that means it's also thicker/tougher. Definitely a step in the right direction. Another step would be offering all of their lights in natural!

Got a natural L0D today! The finish is only slightly darker/greener than the E0 I already have. Pictures available on Internet tends to make it more dark than it is actually! By the way! It's a great light!

Zest

Newly Enlightened
The L0D looks thicker than I thought, maybe too thick for a keychain light. Hmmm, wonder if its head will fit on the E0 body. :thinking:

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zest said:
The L0D looks thicker than I thought, maybe too thick for a keychain light. Hmmm, wonder if its head will fit on the E0 body. :thinking:

It seems it fits on it! I think 4sevens tried. Before I put my Arc AAA-P back on my keychain, I had a L0P and I didn't find it too fat for it. The size difference is really small. I just put back my Arc AAA-P on it because I've been in a L0P/L0P-SE/L0D Black/L0D Natural exchange in the last 3 months! :p