• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, Black HAIII (SOLD)

X Racer

Enlightened
Photons Intl. CR2 Ion
Brand spanking new, never used or out of the house. This light is excellent with top notch build quality. The tint is very white and it has a ton of output for its size. One of the best small pocket lights around with ease, with excellent runtime from the single CR2 cell. It is the black HA-III version.

$129 shipped... (SOLD)

McLuxIII HD45 WWOT
This light needs no explanation. It is simply one of the best luxeon lights available. The light was ordered new from the Shoppe recently and has never been used as I just have way too many lights. This particular one is the whitest LED I have ever seen. It is extremely bright and has incredible throw for a 5w.

$235 shipped... (SOLD)

lights.jpg

Prices include standard USPS shipping. Priority and Insurance optional. Not responsible for mail loss, so get insurance if you want it.

Post "I'll take it" here and PM me for paypal details. Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the continental US only, all others must contact me first.

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, New McLuxIII HD45 WWOT (w/ PIC !!)

Great lights, great prices...

Did I forget to put on deodorant or something ?

I guess everybody is broke after the big holiday. Cmon people, these need to sell...

aggiejason

Newly Enlightened

Dave-How would you say that the CR2 Ion compares with that Pierce I got from you output wise?
Thanks
J

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Ion is significantly brighter than the AAA-P you got from me and noticably less bright than an Orb. The nice thing about the Ion is it's smooth floody beam. It's great for indoor use, especially close up stuff.

X Racer

Enlightened

Yep, dammitjim is pretty much right on. Its overall output is impressive on high, but not quite as bright as the Pierce. I personally like it much better than the Pierce though, which is why I have three of them. Its just sooooo useful.

The two stage action is easy, the high is plenty bright for any task that doesn't include spotting things at a distance, the low is low enough to sneak around the house at night without disturbing anyone, and the smooth floody beam is just perfect for anything closeup, like using indoors (low), or walking around outdoors in the dark (high). Couple that with outstanding build quality and the Ion kicks major butt in my opinion, easily one of my favorite lights. Geez, I sound like an ad for the Ion, can you tell I love them ? I carry one every day and wouldn't sell this one but I have others including the new Ti Ion XT.

Last edited:

iceman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, Black HAIII (w/ PIC !!)

Xracer,
Your Pm box is full, I tried to sent ya somethin'
Thanks

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

I feel for you. I'm sure the primary reason for this great light going unsold is the anticipation of an Ion (alum) with an XR-E. Plus...post-holiday empty pockets. :)

- Chris

X Racer

Enlightened

Yep, that'd be my guess...

The original Ion definitely has a place though. I have one of the Ti XR-E Ions and it has both pros and cons. The original Ion is one of only a handful of lights to receive the coveted 5 star rating at flashlightreviews.com .

To anyone thats been thinking about getting one of these, if you fancy flashlights and don't have an Ion, heres a chance at getting one at a great price and seeing what makes these so great.

As soon as people start getting paychecks after the holidays I am sure this light won't last long.

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, Black HAIII (w/ PIC, REDUCED !!)

New lower price... This thing needs to sell, this is an excellent price for this brand new light...

Last edited:

filiberto

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, Black HAIII (w/ PIC, REDUCED !!)

I'll take it.

PM sent...