Need some advice on what to sell some flashlights for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
I hope this thread is ok rules wise.

Anyway, I have a surefire E2d with a KL1 also comes with original bezel and lamp
and a surefire C3, black, with the P90 and P91 bulbs.

E2d is used, in good shape
C3 is used, and scratched up a bit.

What would be a fair asking price?

greenLED

Flashaholic
When I have a question like this, I do search through old BST threads (and hope people follow the rules and don't edit their selling prices once the sale is over).

tazambo

Newly Enlightened
OpticsHQ sells SF stuff new (obviously) for about 25% off RRP.
So go from there, try about 30% off RRP (postage included) and drop the price every couple of days by $3 - $5.
If you allow international buyers, they, we, I, are generally happy to pay an extra $5 or so.

This is stating the obvious, but include good descriptions of beam colour, beam shape, hours on the lamps, body condition etc and a quality photo and they won't last too long.

Good luck.

Regards
Dave

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
From the CPF B/S/T Rules: (Bolding my own)

Absolutely no "Feeler Posts", either an item is for sale or it is not. Post an asking price and state your terms. "Feelers" amount to what is perceived to be a "sealed bid auction" and are not allowed in the B/S/T Lights or Non-Lights Forums.
+1 to GreenLED's comments on searching through the old FS posts - that's what I do if I'm not sure.

Although this is a good way to get a feel for what the best price for you the seller and a potential buyer can both be happy about, it also invites similar posts, which would turn into a bunch of non-legit auctions.

Either way, good luck selling your lights! :)

john

Status
Not open for further replies.