Any place have the Mag 4D LED drop-in on sale?

Vickers

Enlightened
I'd like to pick up one tomorrow, but have something of a time crunch (dentist, kids home from school, 2nd shift, etc.) so I was wondering if any of you have noticed a decent price on these at any of the nationwide stores

It would save me a little running around.

Thanks!

lednut

Newly Enlightened
Picked one up yesterday at a Home Depot in the Dallas,Tx area. Still on sale for $15.03.Best price I have seen.Hope this helps.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
lednut said:
Picked one up yesterday at a Home Depot in the Dallas,Tx area. Still on sale for $15.03.Best price I have seen.Hope this helps.

Same price at our local Homeless Depot here in Illinois.

Vickers

Enlightened
Picked up the 4D drop-in for $15.03 this morning, looks like all the Mag stuff is still on sale.

Wish the dentist visit would have been as pleasant. :(

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine at HD for $15.03 on the 26th. I don't think it's any brighter than the Kryton bulb that was in it originally, but 40+ hours of battery life and the nicer beam is what sold me on it.

Vickers

Enlightened
Yeah, it's definitely not as bright as the Xenon bulb I had in there.

This is more of my hurricane light than anything, so the long runtime is more important for me, too.

txmatt

Enlightened
I need to stop by HD and get an LED drop-in for my 3D mag. The original reflector has gotten foggy over time. Should I paint it with some sort of chrome paint, get a replacement Mag reflector, buy an aftermarket reflector, etc, or does it not matter much with the LED light source?

dwong

Newly Enlightened
FWIW, If there is Fry's around, and can wait...they have the 4D Mag LED light on sale for $20 every once a while.