which lights will you be carrying for new years eve?

bxstylez

Enlightened
which lights will you be carrying for new years eve, especially in NYC?

hopefully i'll receive my new p1d-ce by then and pocket just that, since i'll be clubbin' and i wouldnt want any weird looks from security and everyone else when they do searches at the front door

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
hopefully my new L1 will come in, but i dont think it will be here by then. if it doesnt come in then i will be carying my usaul edc, a surefire A2.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm working New Year's eve as well. I'll be carrying the following lights on duty: my Tiger11, Gladius, and my SL TL3.

Last edited:

Bryan

Enlightened
I'll be in Lake Tahoe for the night so I probably won't need a light at all (except a lighter for my cigar ;) ). If anything I'll carry my E1E.

carrot

Flashaholic
Three lights. A Surefire A2 in my pocket, a Fenix E0 on my keychain, and a CR2 Ion around my neck.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be staying at home watching the ball drop and will be carrying a miller "light". :lolsign:

Last edited:

tron3

Banned
Fenix LO-Ti in my pocket. P1 on my belt. I'm sure I won't see my P1D-CE before the new year. <sob>

But it certainly will make for a happy new year. :grin2:

I also decided that if I do any distance traveling via plane, the LO-Ti is staying home.

Illum

Flashaholic
carrot said:
Three lights. A Surefire A2 in my pocket, a Fenix E0 on my keychain, and a CR2 Ion around my neck.

[Thanks carrot!:ohgeez:] Surefire A2 in one pocket, and Fenix L2P in the other:grin2:

McluxIII-PD on belt:naughty:

Culhain

Enlightened
That's a work day for me. I'll be carrying an E2E on my belt and an E1L in my jacket pocket.

We have two bars on the premises and in the past have had alcohol related incidents in the parking garage. These incidents can take quite a while to sort out, so I'll have an Inova X1 and X0 in my brief case for their long run times.

greenLED

Flashaholic
The usual suspects, I guess: ArcAAA in keychain and whichever is on pocket rotation that night (custom CR2, L1P, or some iteration of my ArcLS's). Luckily I'm not on call that day, or I'd be carrying an A2 or a U2 as well.