Happy Thanksgiving

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to wish all my American & Canadian friends a very happy Thanksgiving.

wall1small.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks x-ray! One thing I'm thankful for is finding CPF and sharing dialog with sharp critters like yourself.
smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Happy Turkey Day to all! I've "met"/conversed with a lot of new people, while absorbing so much new information in the field of lighting technology (and some "other" stuff along the way, don't make me pull it out!)

I appreciate the opportunities that the Candle Power Forums presents and just want to "Thank everyone"! Even though this "Turkey Day" is our own American way of celebrating and being thankful for what we have, my thanks and appreciation goes out to each and everyone here, to their families and friends where ever they are on this planet Earth!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
You know everyone is indeed posting their own personal thoughts of "Thanks" (as did I)...but to underline those thoughts...

It's 5:08am here. Heard some sirens, popped on the scanner and I've been listening to a tragic accident scene. One driver's blood alcohol is .23, our limit here is .08. A young person is no longer with us this Thanksgiving and his father is waiting a "yes/no" confirmation. This city is "large" but has a "small hometown" atmosphere, so it "hits" home.

There are tragic events here as well as all around the world taking place. I'm just asking that wherever you are, be aware of the positive things around you, your family, and friends. Please take a moment and "think" of those who are less fortunate.

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened
I have much to be thankful for this year. Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. Now I have to go cut them turnips.

Mugsy

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. It's so easy to take things for granted these days. If you feel that you are in the habit of doing that, take a 30 second break and imagine what life would be like if the people you will be with today....suddenly.....were gone. Then, go over and shake their hand, or hug them, and tell them how good it is to see them.

God bless you all.

Greta

Flashaholic
Tday.gif

I'm thankful to all of you here on the CPF who have allowed me to become a part of your wonderful community! Thanks guys...
hugs.gif
kiss.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha, if it wasn't for all the hard work put in by you and David we wouldn't have this wonderful community - Thank You!

Albany Tom

Enlightened
Well, everybody, thanks for all the great info, and interesting discussions. I think I've found a hobby here that I can actually afford...

Life's way too short. Have fun, but be safe.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
I challenge North Americans & others who celebrate Thanksgiving this time next year to buy ham and give the turkey's a break - let them be thankful for one day.
wink.gif