How fast is OpticsHQ?

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a turbohead, HOLA, and some batteries from OpticsHQ and wanted to know how fast their delivery is. It is the first time I have ordered from them.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i personally have never done bisnus through them i have always gone through tactical supply but i think they ship priority so it should be 3-4 days i think

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they have what you ordered, in stock, it will go out right away. You can check what they have in stock in the dealers corner thread, as it is updated regularly.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Mike and his team are awesome at processing and shipping orders out as quickly as I've ever seen. Good people too. Like dizzy said - if they have it in stock, they'll ship it out ASAP - otherwise, contact them and see what the expected date of arrival might be.
john

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a Turbohead and MN16 LA 12/21 and had it shipped whatever the free shipping method was. Received it 12/22! But then again San Francisco to Sacramento is not that far. Indiana may take a while longer.

There membership discount and CPF5 coupon totally rules!

I wonder who is faster, OpticsHQ, Lighthound, arewethereyetdad, or oldgrandpajack?!

Illum

Flashaholic
how fast their delivery is depends on the distance between you and the postal carrier, and the distance between the carrier and OpticsHQs inventory site.

you can't ne'ver t'ell:grin2: wait patiently, it'll come...opticsHQ has always been cheered for its service on this forum :thumbsup:

planex

Newly Enlightened
As far as OpticsHQ and lighthound, if the products are in stock they ship right away in my experience. Distance obviously matters. I can get a package from Lighthound next day. Optics HQ takes around 4-5 days.

carrot

Flashaholic
It took under a week for me when they shipped FedEx. A little over a week when they did UPS Ground, I believe.

frisco

Enlightened
We sometimes forget that......... you can pick up the telephone and call them !!!!

I catch myself all the time looking for info online, when it's better to call.

frisco

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
When I ordered my 2 Winelights from them, I believe it took about 5 or 6 days for them to get here. Please note that those 5 or 6 days include a weekend and that I'm located halfway across the world from OpticsHQ...

In other words: pretty fast :)

George1

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered several times from them and they have provided excellent customer service both times. Items shipped when they said they would and was able to track packages easily.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have tried to call them numerous times last week and I have been unable to contact anyone there. I wanted to find out if my order was in stock and when it was/would be shipped out. I called both of their numbers listed on their site without success. I get concerned about a company when they seem to be unavailable to talk to you.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I talked to someone today. I left a message and was called back by one of the people there. I had to modify my order as the KT2/N2 combo is non-existant. I just wish I would have known the KT2 kit was out of stock with OpticsHQ. I also wish someone there would have let me know about this. I ended up ordering two MN15 LA's and I will have to find a KT2-BK turbohead.