comp help??

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOw do you adjust the screen view size, what i mean is some sights require you to scroll alot further to the right than others, hence a panoramic layout. Someone showed me how to do this but i do not remember where the setting is i know he got to it from the tool bar. I am having words cut off on the right when i print also.
Thanks

raggie33

*the raggedier*
right click desktop click properties then settings and ya should see the seting

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
If words are being cut off when you print, that's probably a formatting issue with the site itself. Some sites have a "printable version" link on some/most/every page/s, and that should help. If it doesn't, try selecting everything (Ctrl+A), copying (Ctrl+C), and pasting (Ctrl+V) into a Word document. This should fix the problem, and if things still look funky, you can use Word to edit the pasted content until it looks okay. If it's completely FUBAR, paste everything into Notepad to get rid of strange formatting (and pictures, unfortunately) and then copy that and paste it into a Word document. All formatting should be gone. If you want pictures, you can click and drag them individually from the website.

If none of this helps, perhaps you could provide the URL of the site that isn't displaying or printing properly.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the view drop down menu there is an option to change the zoom amount. This might help, but the text gets smaller.

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, if you want to see the whole thing without scrolling, you have to make everything smaller, or use a smaller font.

If everything is too big, not just when you are using a web browser, then maybe you should look at the screen resolution as suggested by Raggie.

But if it's just particular web sites, you can probably adjust your web browser. If you are using I.E. 7, there is a zoom thing on the bottom right of the I.E. window.

Latest posts