XPG SERIES FROM CABELAS

JAYBIRD1

Newly Enlightened
I have the 6 volt and the 9 volt and like both of them,plus they came with a holster. Do any of you members have them and how do you like them ?

mdocod

Flashaholic
I believe they are re badged G&P lights, which are some of the better china built tactical style lights. I've heard primarily good things about them...

here's the cool thing, you have more flexibility than you probably realized there..

You can use lamp assemblies made by Surefire, G&P, LumensFactory, and Wolf-Eyes.

There is awesome potential in the various setups available...

you can use 3.7V lamp assemblies or 9V lamp assemblies in the 2 cell lights with different arrangements of li-ion rechargeable cells to convert the light to a brighter, rechargeable light.

you can use 9V or 13-14V lamp assemblies in the 3 cell light combined with eithor a pair of li-ion cells, or 3 li-ions cells to improve performance and make the light rechargeable.

read around on some of the various setups people are using, the tactical lights like yours offer great flexibility, and the opportunities for fine tuning of the user preference are getting better all the time. New lithium ion batteries are becoming available all the time, as well as a wider variety of lamps.