• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (CLOSED) 900L Shorty 1D M*g11 by FIVEMEGA

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+4]
CLOSED​
[/size]

MiniMg11003.jpg

1DMg008.jpg

Hi folks,
Here is what you have been waiting for. Gun metal hard anodized 1D M*g similar to 4AA in 1D M*g but designed for 4x14670 lithium ion batteries for 7.4 volt operation. Shorter than 700L but brighter.
Body is shortened to 1D and bored out in 4 slots to accept 4 li-ion 14670 accross. 2parallel/2 series (7.4 volt, 2.2Ah)
Outside body is cross machined for great look and sure grip. Head is also reshaped to conical form for unique look and very fine finned for better heat dissipation. Completly deanodized, polished and reanodized in hard type III gun metal grey color.
Battery holder designed to accept 4 li-ion batteries sold here which are slightly gapped to avoid shortage in case battery cover is torn. It has extended charging jack to recharge batteries without removing tail cap. You can also recharge the pack out of flashlight or simply remove batteries to recharge individualy. This battery holder has very low resistance and capable of high drain bulbs up to 3.8A with single click. Center pin of charging jack is positive and I will include a male charging jack too.
I highly recommend using this charger for quick, safe and easy recharge system without removing tail cap.
Lithium ion batteries have very low self discharge and don't need to top off very often.
There are many bulb options such as:
WA1111 for over 900 bulb lumens.
CL1057
ROP LO
And many more.
Moders also can use it as multi Luxeon host.
This flashlight comes with stock reflector, lens and stock bulb. It is highly recommended to use aluminum reflector and boro lens when using high power bulbs.
Price: 1D M*g11 with battery holder $135
Extra battery holder $38 each
Gold plated ceramic socket $30
LOP cammed reflector (8mm opening) $25 ONE PER FLASHLIGHT
Nickel Crown $22
Bi pin WA1111 $9 each
Pelican 3854 $10 per pack
Boro lens $5.50 each
Shipping $8 for 1 set and $10 for 2 sets in States.
Shipping $12 for 1 set international destination.
Paypal: DO NOT PAY
Please pick an available and valid number, post your order here followed by Paypal and indicate detail of your order and your CPF handle in Paypal.
Example: :paypal: for #36 HA 1D
Please PM for different type of payment.
Any comment welcome.
-------------------------
#1 HA 1D M*g11 Flash Harry paid shipped
#2 HA 1D M*g11 karlthev paid shipped
#3 HA 1D M*g11 Lips paid shipped
#4 HA 1D M*g11 Nebula paid shipped
#5 HA 1D M*g11 DFiorentino paid shipped
#6 HA 1D M*g11 J_Oei paid shipped
#7 HA 1D M*g11 Pokemonrules paid shipped
#8 HA 1D M*g11 FlashInThePan paid shipped
#9 HA 1D M*g11 LuxLuthor paid shipped
#10 HA 1D M*g11 Bob_G paid shipped
#11 HA 1D M*g11 maddog paid shipped
#12 HA 1D M*g11 redbird paid shipped

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 900L Shorty 1D M*g11 by FIVEMEGA

I'm "in" for number 2 Varooj!! (I JUST missed number 1!!) Just got to have the whole series of this fine design and this will be just the "ticket". I will PM you with some questions however regarding what I want with this one. :sold:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK Varooj, the following:

#2 Shorty M*g11---$135
Gold ceramic holder--$30
Extra battery holder--$38
LOP cam reflector--$25
2--Bi pin WA1111--$18
2--Boro lenses-----$11
Shipping-----------$8

Total to you $265

Karl

Last edited:

J_Oei

Enlightened

#6 for me.

#6 Shorty M*g11---$135
Gold ceramic holder--$30
LOP cam reflector--$25
2--Bi pin WA1111--$18
2--Boro lenses-----$11
Shipping-----------$8

$237 Total
:paypal:

Last edited:

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened

As promised:
#1 1D M*g11 with battery holder $135
1 x LOP cammed reflector (8mm opening) $25
ONE PER FLASHLIGHT
4 x Bi pin WA1111 $9 each
1 x Boro lens $5.50
Shipping $12 for 1 set international destination.

fivemega said:
Any comment welcome.

Well, I would have preferred the head to be the same shape as the 1&1/2D and 2D that I already own. If you have one knocking around the workshop, I'll take it! If not, I'll have to steal the head from the 2D and hope that you do a turbo head or deep bezel in GMHAIII soon.

And... I've asked in the past for a gold plated version of this flashlight size. If there is ever one, can it have the regular profile head and fat fins?

Thanks. :)

P.S. Sorry, Karl. I had an unfair advantage as it was late in the afternoon here.

Last edited:

Pokemonrules

Newly Enlightened

#7 for me!

Paypal sent for:

#7 HA 1D M*g11 with battery holder $135
LOP cammed reflector (8mm opening) $25 ONE PER FLASHLIGHT
Bi pin WA1111 $9 x 3 = $27
Boro lens $5.50 x 2 = $11
Shipping $12 for 1 set international destination
total = $240

Special request:
Would it be possible to get light that would NOT have hole in the tail cap?
So I guess it would mean to have a shorter battery holder?
If an "orginal" tail cap does not excist in HA gun metal I could also take some other colour if you have them. (I can pay a bit extra for that)
This would be just to be able to use the lamp in snowy and rainy conditions.

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened

FM - I am in for one. PP inbound. Kirk

:paypal: :thanks:

For:

1x Shorty Mag11 @ $135.00
1x extra battery holder @ $38.00
1x LOP Cammed Reflector @ $25.00
1x Boro Lens @ $5.50
S/H @ $8.00
Total $211.50

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

#8 for me, please!

(1) 1 D M*G 11 w/battery holder $135
(1) LOP cammed reflector $25
(1) Bi-Pin WA1111 bulb $9
(1) Gold-Plated Ceramic Socket $30
(1) Boro Lens $5
(1) Shipping $8

Total $212.

No-Hole Tailcap: As Pokemonrules noted, I'd also be happy to pay extra if there's a way to purchase a second tailcap without the hole (for rainy weather use). If not, I'm going to be verrrrrrrrry satisfied with this beauty as-is! =)

Runtime estimates: Any ideas on the approximate runtime of this setup, FM? I'm thinking maybe 20-30 minutes?

Thanks again for this *phenomenal* light - it's exactly what I've been looking for!

- FITP

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Grabbing #9 or which other one is open.

1x Shorty Mag11 = $135.00
1 x Gold plated ceramic socket = $30
4 x Bi pin WA1111 @ $9 = $36
S/H = $8.00
Total $209

FM, I don't know anything about the Carley bulb performance (output & filament shape/artifacts) that you listed. Can you give info on how it compares to the WA bulbs I ordered?

Last edited:

supes

Enlightened

I'm also VERY interested in a no hole tailcap for this light. I really want to get this light(even though I'm going to be going down the gutter with my money), it would be a daily user and I would certainly like to have some weather proof ness of the light.

Also, this light has a standard Maglite head, correct? Such as if I wanted to install a Kiu Mag C/D alum bezel. Sorry for the mentioned another competitors product, will take out if wanted.

Nebula

Enlightened

supes said:
I'm also VERY interested in a no hole tailcap for this light. I really want to get this light(even though I'm going to be going down the gutter with my money), it would be a daily user and I would certainly like to have some weather proof ness of the light.

Also, this light has a standard Maglite head, correct? Such as if I wanted to install a Kiu Mag C/D alum bezel. Sorry for the mentioned another competitors product, will take out if wanted.

Supes - I cannot speak for FM, but I can answer your Qs.

1. With the battery holder in place the light will not get wet on the inside so no worries about the tailcap hole. I suppose if you set it down in water the tail cap might get damp, otherwise it should be fine to use it in wet weather.

2. Yes, the head is a standard Mag head that has been finned. The Kiu bezel will work. You might want to look into getting the metal reflector and boro lens though. Also, the Andrew Wynn Hotdriver will work nicely with the mag switch and Kiu switch mod.

PS - FM endorses both the Kiu switch and the AWR Hotdriver so I doubt he will be offended by your mention of a "competitors" product.

Good luck. Kirk

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened

Pokemonrules Special request: [b said:
Would it be possible to get light that would NOT have hole in the tail cap?[/b]
So I guess it would mean to have a shorter battery holder?
If an "orginal" tail cap does not excist in HA gun metal I could also take some other colour if you have them. (I can pay a bit extra for that)
This would be just to be able to use the lamp in snowy and rainy conditions.

PMR - see my response to supes Q. To your other Q - it has been my experience with all of the FM battery holders I have tried the holder fits inside the light even without the tailcap hole. I use a number of these holders in his lights that ship without the tailcap hole. Kirk

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast

Answer to some questiones.
I do have finned but original shape of M*g head just like this. If you like to get this shape of head along with this flashlight, please post here or mention in your post.
However, both of them (original shape or conical shape) have intact threads and comes with original bezel.
Spring seat on tail cap is deeply machined to allow shortest body as possible.
Charging jack on end of battery holder is designed to be flush with tail cap hole when batteries are loaded. So, no stock tail cap will fit.
ZeissOEM2,
This battery holder will fit in your flashlight but charging jack will not be flushed with tail cap.

Last edited: