MiniMag 3AA LED $5.98 at Lowe's

Turbo DV8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, sort of, for me, anyway! Before Christmas I picked up a MM 3AA LED at Home Depot on sale for $15.98. Then I went to Lowe's and spent over $50 on purchases there, and the clerk told me to register online for a $10 off coupon. They emailed it to me yesterday. I took my Home Depot receipt to Lowe's, (where they sell the 3AA LED for $28!) and they price-matched it to Home Depot's $15.98. Then I whipped out my $10 off coupon. Net cost: $5.98 for a MM 3AA LED! :rock:

Last edited:

hburner

Enlightened
That sort of thing NEVER happens for me!!?? But I am glad it happend for U!! HB!:cool:

eravau

Newly Enlightened
I had the keys in hand and was ready to run out the door after reading your subject line...then the downer with the post.

But congrats! :)

-Eravau

myk

Enlightened
When I was in lowes on the 23rd they had a big sign above the maglites that said "ALL 2D, 3D, 4D MAGLITE(TM)(or is it R) $9.99"

And immediately under the sign - all of the 2D and 3D magLED's which say on the front - "2D MagLite(TM)(or is it R)" and of course under it mention the LED

end result, they honored their sign and i walked out with $120 of magLEDs of various sizes. Of course without the sign, it would have been closer to $400

mdocod

Flashaholic
I almost decided to do that same thing when I was at lowes the day of the $9.99 sale, the sign in the store i was at was equally vague and open for such an opportunity.